Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has DE forgot about Helminth room?

MollAgdeduba

Is a fact, DE totally forgot about the existence of the orbiter (and this is really a bad thing), and the thing most forgotten is the helminth room.

Years are passing and infestation is still not under control; the room is still locked and that story is inside an eternal limbo of incompleteness 

9 minutes ago, paulogabbi said:

this can be said about 80% of the warframe content

I feel like some of you people want DE to work on everything the game has at all times

Just because they are not working on it currently doesn't mean it has been "forgotten", they can only do so much

1 minute ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

I feel like some of you people want DE to work on everything the game has at all times

Just because they are not working on it currently doesn't mean it has been "forgotten", they can only do so much

solar rails raids dark sector pvp lunaro the list go on

De love to launch something and forgot about it or remove it

Just now, paulogabbi said:

solar rails raids dark sector pvp lunaro the list go on

De love to launch something and forgot about it or remove it

They have priorities, we have been asking for more story related content & less pvp or multiplayer content

All of what you quoted has some sort of pvp in it

& in case you ask, the next story related content, Plains of Duviri, has been delayed because the motion capture that they have at home is too basic (Geoff said so in a devstream at home)

I doubt it, because the room has been subject to subtle visual changes from time to time. I think they are gonna use it as a link of other systems (as their idea of "echoes of umbra"), not sure about lore besides The Glast Gambit.

18 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I thought it was going to relate to melee 3.0 void mode or something?

TBH, with how powerfull Melee is and how Armor and Health was brough down in the few updates, I think we can imagine that such thing was scrapped...

We went from 2.999999 to 3.0 with the Armor/HP changes as far as I can see.

44 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

TBH, with how powerfull Melee is and how Armor and Health was brough down in the few updates, I think we can imagine that such thing was scrapped...

We went from 2.999999 to 3.0 with the Armor/HP changes as far as I can see.

Yeah, I agree. I don't see how and why we would need any type of amplified melee mode at this point. 

I can only assume that maybe they'll revisit it if the community takes to playing Steel Path.

Archived