Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has DE forgot about Helminth room?

MollAgdeduba

To be perfectly honest Helminth was released the last time we had to deal with infestation(Nidus) story wise. Since then, infestation has not really been on the upfront. Yes we had the nightwave content wich is another layer of wtf in the lore, but Nightwaves are less important than things tied to frames or key npcs. There is a big issue with infestation ATM, it is the same really since the game has started but power creep has come by since and made things even worse. Aka infested enemies are massive jokes.

Well if you go in there. They did turn the lights out to the point you can't see some decorations on walls, or anything else you put in that room. All my hanging fish trophies, can't be seen anymore do to the lights being turned out.

I thought they just released Helminth early because we were all complaining about Space aids, and they really weren't even close to releasing him yet. He was half-finished, and probably not even near needed yet story-wise, but they needed him to cure of the plague wrought by Nidus and somehow didn't anticipate how much it would annoy people messing with their fashion frame. 

One of many forgotten things and one of many reason behind content quality downfall. DE just loves bringing out new, short-living ideas and loves to bury older ones with far more potential if expanded more. To this day, we never even got more mission type varieties and how many interesting suggestions DE got from players here, never touched any of those ideas which would make Warframe's eldest content more interesting again (Honestly, I start to believe that only DE's ideas are good while everything else is a sh*t in their eyes.).

15 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Is a fact, DE totally forgot about the existence of the orbiter (and this is really a bad thing), and the thing most forgotten is the helminth room.

Are you talking about the room where you go to have your neck tumors excised? I thought that was the whole purpose of the room... it is supposed to do more?

15 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Is a fact, DE totally forgot about the existence of the orbiter (and this is really a bad thing), and the thing most forgotten is the helminth room.

Years are passing and infestation is still not under control; the room is still locked and that story is inside an eternal limbo of incompleteness 

Short answer: yes

Long answer: Didn't you get the memo? If you don't tie anything to anything, you can use it randomly anywhere at any time. Consistency? That just gets in the way, so ignore it.

16 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

The central room was revamped with the Railjack update, e.i. in November

They add a window on the roof, where you can see your railjack docked using a big pipe. Is all but not an update. Is like say they care about orbiter cause in last update the add some new decoration...

And if i can say my opinion, that pipe is really an ugly thing. Railjack should be docked inside in a special hangar cause the space in our orbiter exist.

d8gmbmg-7c061591-2477-4c88-885f-ba99bfe7

As you can see from the image, the railjack could be easy docked in the big empty space in the middle of various engine, or in the big empty space under the orbiter. 
The solution of big pipe is just another dimonstration of how low is ther careness about orbiter

22 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Years are passing and infestation is still not under control; the room is still locked and that story is inside an eternal limbo of incompleteness 

You mean that room that popped my pimple for me.... yeah ...Honestly, I hope they would work on bigger game changing things than this room... Though I do hate underused assets....

Hmmm how about 

... Like going through the void and seeking vor's secrets while our frames abilities are severely limited and we are forced to more heavily rely on our our  operators.  Could be some growth path here to improve our speed and general finesse.

Or getting a full on sentient war going with them having unique and challenging powers to keep us crippled.

Honestly I'd love if they won or were winning and forced us into some crazy helminth like alterations as a last ditch effort to enable us to challenge them.

... nah.. let's just keep chasing Nef Anyo whom has never been a perceivable threat.  ... oh the fillers.  They are so painful.

Anybody remembers Doktor Tengus? The grineer scientist who released Infestation into the system in the first place? Yeah, hes forgotten too. Well, i really do hope they manage to do something with the Helminth room because it really has been neglected, Hemlinths written lines have grammatical errors when he speaks! The Infestation is the neglected child ofthis game and it shows. Irememebr some DE saying one day it will also have a day to shine but.. Ill believe it when i see it.

22 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

They add a window on the roof, where you can see your railjack docked using a big pipe. Is all but not an update. Is like say they care about orbiter cause in last update the add some new decoration...

And if i can say my opinion, that pipe is really an ugly thing. Railjack should be docked inside in a special hangar cause the space in our orbiter exist.

d8gmbmg-7c061591-2477-4c88-885f-ba99bfe7

As you can see from the image, the railjack could be easy docked in the big empty space in the middle of various engine, or in the big empty space under the orbiter. 
The solution of big pipe is just another dimonstration of how low is ther careness about orbiter

this just half of the orbiter exist a 3d model and other concept art that shows the rest and is basically the same as the upper part but upside-down with a giant block in the middle 

On 2020-07-01 at 4:49 PM, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

this just half of the orbiter exist a 3d model and other concept art that shows the rest and is basically the same as the upper part but upside-down with a giant block in the middle 

i searched on google but can't find anything, u have a screen?

On 2020-06-29 at 5:12 PM, DrivaMain said:

The Helminth room is in the abandoned content club alongside with Conclave, Lunaro, and K-Drives

And frame fighter

and archwing (dedicated mission nodes)

and fishing

and mining

and wyrmium/zephybird

and railjack (no talk of the command stuff? The mode is still half-finished...)

and numerous mods/weapons

and rivens (ffs get rid of them)

and one-off event islands that come up way too rarely to be enjoyable

and orokin derelict

and void

and stalker (he had story integration and apparently doesnt matter anymore?)

"We don't want to make more content islands" - @DeSteve

Okay 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

The one thing that peaks my interest with the medical room is the bed in the back. Not the one we get into to clear our pimple, but the one behind it. I honestly think that it's for the Operator rather then for frames. Unless that "bed" is somehow connected to warframe manufacture, in which case... omoshiroi.

EDIT: As for stuff like frame figher, happy zephir, Wyrmius, fishing and K-drive. I was under the impression those were some dev's personal side projects that got incorporated into the main product because "Why not? It's cool." Not saying they shouldn't be expanded or improved on, but the writing for me insinuates that many of these were basically "one and done" systems put in just for the hell of it. 

Its been a known fact for a while now, the way DE go about designing things is that if it isnt a massive hit then they wont bother fixing it or adding patches for it to give it more content. Conclave, arbitrations, sortie, SO/ESO. 

On 2020-06-30 at 8:10 AM, CoreXCZ said:

To this day, we never even got more mission type varieties 

So disruption, defection, liches, railjack, open worlds, nfested salvage, hijack, assault, granum void, and many mroe were never added or exist since the beginning of the game

9 hours ago, RoseeGamer said:

Its been a known fact for a while now, the way DE go about designing things is that if it isnt a massive hit then they wont bother fixing it or adding patches for it to give it more content. Conclave, arbitrations, sortie, SO/ESO. 

Weird, I was sure that arbitrations got 2 iterations the last year and also got content.

Archived