XTROPrime

Is there a way to see the mod art in a larger window?

Question

Is there a way to see the art on the mod cards in a frame that's larger than what's available in the codex or the mod station?  It really looks worth looking at but its so small I can't see the detail clearly..  Wizards of the Coast publishes actual books of the art work on their cards.  Has DE ever considered that as a revenue source?

6 answers to this question

Maybe link in chat and click on the link? Think it should open a window where you can see a larger picture of the mod.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you for that.  I will have to learn what that means. I haven't done links in chat before. Had no idea you could even do that.

Edited by XTROPrime
  • Like 1

I see now.  In chat, putting the name of a mod in brackets lets yo click on it and see a larger picture of the mod than you do in the mods station or the codex. That's better, but I still can't see the detail.  The mod art is very scintillating, particularly with the 3D  thing jumping out of it.   It looks like stuff is going on that you can barely make out. It really deserves to be seen in large enough size to see all the details. Anyway I wouldn't want to jam up chat with just links to mods. Chat's busy enough as it is. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, XTROPrime said:

I see now.  In chat, putting the name of a mod in brackets lets yo click on it and see a larger picture of the mod than you do in the mods station or the codex. That's better, but I still can't see the detail.  The mod art is very scintillating, particularly with the 3D  thing jumping out of it.   It looks like stuff is going on that you can barely make out. It really deserves to be seen in large enough size to see all the details. Anyway I wouldn't want to jam up chat with just links to mods. Chat's busy enough as it is. Thanks again.

No problem! I can't think of a better solution unfortunately. I have an idea for the problem about "jamming the chat" though. In public chats, you usually find the [DE]Kickbot. It's a bot used for automated moderation, and while I hear DE employees theoretically can sign into the account, I don't think it's used by anyone most of the time. If you message it, it just sends you back the automated message "Beep boop I'm a bot" or something like that. So my point is, I think you're free to send the mod links to the bot, you most probably won't spam a real person with your messages. 

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

4 hours ago, XTROPrime said:

I wouldn't want to jam up chat with just links to mods.

Open Navigation and you get an empty Squad Chat (when not set to Solo).

• Like 1