Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's Absorb Is Destroying Your Sentinel

Ishki88

True or False?  Why is it since U10, our Sentinel's die while we are in absorb?  

And/or why when we cast Absorb the surrounding enemy shoots the Sentinel and not the actual energy field around Nyx?

Go solo and watch.

They literally aim for your Sentinel.

This really needs a hotfix, I don't think this should just wait until the next big release. 

Sentinels are literally dying before the mission even starts.

I think Absorb mainly destroys the sentinel itself instead of simply drawing aggro to the sentinel.

I believe it happens when the sentinel attempts to shoot enemies, but gets blocked by the Absorb. This then counts as damage, and upon the release of Absorb, delivers all the shots the sentinel fired right back at it, dealing immense amounts of damage depending on your sentinels weapon.

It is a bug, and will be fixed.

Many many hours in Warframe here, Nyx is one of my favorites and has been since I started. I can probably count on one hand the tweaks/fixes they have done to her. It's a shame but at the same time a blessing -if too many people realize just how good she is, she would probably catch a unwarranted smack from the nerf bat.

Absorb is working 'better' then it used to, but yes, it's still wonky.

I know it's beta but it's crazy how we have to adjust by not using vital parts to the main characters of this game.

So what thats P. Bolts gone......Absorb.......almost gone.....

I wish this was reported the same day as the patch.

Maybe we would of got a fix as fast as they nerfed Strun W.

Edited by Ishki88

Yes, I purposefully don't use absorb anymore because of this.

I think Absorb mainly destroys the sentinel itself instead of simply drawing aggro to the sentinel.
I believe it happens when the sentinel attempts to shoot enemies, but gets blocked by the Absorb. This then counts as damage, and upon the release of Absorb, delivers all the shots the sentinel fired right back at it, dealing immense amounts of damage depending on your sentinels weapon.
It is a bug, and will be fixed.

No, look and see that your sentinel will die before absorb is finished. It's clearly being targeted by the enemies.