Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) The Deadlock Protocol: Update 28.0.5 (+ Hotfixes)

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Luke_Zakalwe:

You've not been robbed, if you've used the product! XD Or are you the tricky customer, who buys the full priced release at the launch, but complains two years later for unfaireness because of the discount, completetly forgetting, that he got to use it for the said time? 

Ok but to be fair I just bought these 3 month ago. But you have a point in using the stuff...

3 months... Yes, i get your frustration. The talk about pet changes has been on for a long (longer than 3 months) while, but nothing specific was ever said about pricing changes. Maybe writing a ticket to get DEs full attention to your matter would help? 

...I'm readin through w I've written and it seems my old customer service habits are faring up... XD

4 hours ago, (PS4)xeojin said:

So am I the only one feeling robbed of plat that I spent on Stasis chambers (10pl for one) and now getting 2 Slots for 12pl for companions? There should be a script to refund the pl that players spent.

exactly. i had like 12 slots. 12p each. just poof

Hotfix #1: 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PS4)xeojin:

So am I the only one feeling robbed of plat that I spent on Stasis chambers (10pl for one) and now getting 2 Slots for 12pl for companions? There should be a script to refund the pl that players spent.

I mean, they can just make companion slots make cost 10p each from now on, if that would make you feel better.

6 hours ago, (PS4)xeojin said:

Yea I feel a little cheated.  I baught a couple of beast slots right before Deadlock,  never used them,  was just making space.  Now you get 2 for 12 =(. I could have had 4.  

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

I mean, they can just make companion slots make cost 10p each from now on, if that would make you feel better.

They cant.  Sentinels/Moa take 2 slots.  One for bot and one for weapon.   

They need to make beast weapons.....  

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #1: 

Queue - "You the best!" DJ Khaled tone

I really like the remastered and reworked Corpus ship tile set. It looks great and is fun to navigate and explore.  Although the security rooms on spy missions seem overly large for what little they contain. However, that could just be a six-year Warframe player lamenting about the familiarity of what used to be. Heck, I still miss the rooms that were removed from the Void tile set, making navigation much more accommodating.

DE always impresses me with the attention to detail in ambient sound and the acuity of visual specifics.

Thank you. 

Keep up the great work.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)AbBaNdOn_:

Yea I feel a little cheated.  I baught a couple of beast slots right before Deadlock,  never used them,  was just making space.  Now you get 2 for 12 =(. I could have had 4.  

They cant.  Sentinels/Moa take 2 slots.  One for bot and one for weapon.   

They need to make beast weapons.....  

ryan reynolds wtf GIF

(I agree with beast weapons although for completely different reasons than saving 4p.)

Nice additions the Umbra Mods and the login milestone reward blueprints (Zenistar, Azima, Zenith, and Sigma & Octantis) to Simaris' Offerings. Please, could you also add sometime in the near future the login milestone Primed Mods (like primed vigor/fury/etc), so we can have a double one with less ranks?

Also... please, please, please fix that Codec - Quests fuzzy icon for Vor's Prize to completed or give me the ability to play it again so it changes itself. 

b348953ed21f8a32601a40c0a779c9e2.jpg

Thank you!!!

Anyone else think this update is kind-of dumb?

What I mean, about being kind-of dumb, is that if you buy Protea you get these extras, yet you still need to do the quest (there-by getting a second Protea, along with extra stuff offered) in order to do the missions (or quests) to be able to get the coins to either free prisoners or get certain items by getting the coins.

To add a further perplexity I have about this update... Why the button for showing the (IMO, superfluous) information about the current update?

I have talked up this game to many, but DE seems, to me, that they don't really think a lot of this stuff through before implementing.

I have liked that they continue to add new stuff, but don't consider things that they should add; like an armory for the clan where clan members could donate items for other members, or possibly exchange items to fellow members without tax.

How about letting the hierarchy see who donated to items in the labs, or who invited who to join the clan? There is nothing in the game that helps the hierarchy make decisions for promotions or demotions based on accountability - they makes us manually track things, which can be difficult and time consuming to even attempt.

There are areas that they could improve this game without forcefully having to accomplish things. I do understand them wanting players to play the new stuff... but!

Great No Riven Capacity Upgrade, Im Capped With Rivens That Are Personal Collection And I Had To Get Rid Of 3 Veiled. Quest Rifle, Pistol And Rifle From Sortie. This Is Stupid, So For Me To Do Jackel Sortie I Have To Get Shot Of Another Riven, with Possibility Of Missing Out On Riven For New Weapons, Thank You. 

Another 5/10 quest. Another grueling grind that I know won't pay off. I held on for so long because of the time I invested and my clan. I farmed protea 14 hours and still don't have her and know the time invested won't pay off, again. The whole time I thought about how DE never learn from their mistakes, have been caught secretly modifying drop tables to make more money, the things I could be doing other than this, and how their creative director thinks I am a Nazi for believing in equality for all. I have uninstalled. Enough is enough. I quit.

Archived