Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Presets Mod In Weapons And Warframes

-DM-Nexriot

hello everyone , after i start i apologize about my english im not good at languages.
In my opinion the prests of weapons and warframes ( A ,B, c) it will be good  if we can change the polarization that we've added to our guns and warframes with formas, that will allow to make more build for every sutiation. it will be fun and not hard to implement in the game , and i think its not be gamebreaking, only more fun with more customization. if you need to reset your polarization of a preset pay and huge credits amount or 1 forma (without reset the level of the weapon/warframe)
thx everyone and sorry for my grammar.

So you're thinking... Each loadout, A, B, C, can have its own Polarity customisation?

It's a nice idea, the only problem I can see is... Well what if people want every loadout to have the same polarities?

Or would 1 Forma add a slot to every loadout for customisation?

if you want the same polarity in all loadout there is no problem. you are free to choose .and yes if you add 1 forma to the weapon you can choose in every preset what you want, you are free to taste every  build in your weapons, no need to stay close in only 1 efficient build .