Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime Access Ends July 14

[DE]Helen

I'm pretty sure that Chroma's chassis will be updated with a different Prime frame's chassis or equivalent part after he leaves :]

As far as a prime weapon goes, I'm hoping eventually there'll be a Lesion Prime to go with Nidus! (I usually go with Mirage or a different prime depending on the mission, but hypothetically a Nidus Prime would be best with a Lesion for the primed melee, and quite some time back I heard from a friend that it could be a reality when that happens)

47 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

The next two frames in line are interchangeable beyond following the FF/MM pattern. It's either one.

In the last 2 years they only swapped Atlas and Wukong. So I'm really hopeful for Nezha.

An old list of mine:

Release, date, Vaulting

Mesa Prime 12.2018 Banshee Prime    
Equinox Prime 04.2019 Oberon Prime    
Wukong Prime 07.2019 Hydroid Prime    
Atlas Prime 10.2019 Mirage Prime    
Ivara Prime 01.2020 Zephyr Prime    
Titania Prime 04.2020 Limbo Prime    
Nezha Prime 07.2020 Chroma Prime    
Inaros Prime 10.2020 Mesa Prime    
Octavia Prime 01.2021 Equinox Prime    
Gara Prime 04.2021 Wukong Prime    
Nidus Prime 07.2021 Atlas Prime    
Harrow Prime 10.2021 Ivara Prime    
Khora Prime 01.2022 Titania Prime    
Garuda Prime 04.2022 Nezha Prime    
Revenant Prime 07.2022 Inaros Prime    
Baruuk Prime 10.2022 Octavia Prime    
Hildryn Prime 01.2023 Gara Prime    
Wisp Prime 04.2023 Nidus Prime    
Gauss Prime 07.2023 Harrow Prime  

Next prime is 100% Nezha.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

Does this mean that the requirements to hit Level 5 with Cephalon Suda will be changed the same day? Because yeah... no Chroma Prime Chassis is gonna make that hard. :V

They will take care of it. They have always had an immediate replacement in the past when a syndicate rank up sacrifice gets vaulted. 

14 hours ago, Kialandi said:

In the last 2 years they only swapped Atlas and Wukong. So I'm really hopeful for Nezha.

They also didn't actually swap Atlas and Wukong either, as Wukong was actually made and released first -- he was just exclusive to China for a while, and we got Atlas in the meantime, hence the confusion over "they got swapped" when the Primes came around.

17 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

Next prime is 100% Nezha.

Nah, it's only probably Nezha, since it is almost certain to be Nezha=>Inaros or Inaros=>Nezha.

Followed by Octavia=>Gara or Gara=>Octavia.

Then Nidus/Harrow, then Khora/Garuda.

And nothing is ever 100% with DE 🙂... (since Protea Prime would be up summer 2024 it wouldn't be overwhelmingly surprising if we got dual Primes at some point to speed the system up).

1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

(since Protea Prime would be up summer 2024 it wouldn't be overwhelmingly surprising if we got dual Primes at some point to speed the system up).

Don't think they will for the time being, as it could easily be an issue for their release schedules. We'll have to see how many more Warframe we're getting even, wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to slow down a bit on frames to get work on other areas in the future.

5 hours ago, (NSW)Matt-S said:

They also didn't actually swap Atlas and Wukong either, as Wukong was actually made and released first -- he was just exclusive to China for a while, and we got Atlas in the meantime, hence the confusion over "they got swapped" when the Primes came around.

Didn't realize that. However it was not the first time the order was swapped. Zephyr/Mirage and Oberon/Hydroid got swapped.

11 hours ago, (NSW)Ozoune said:

If it's not Nezha Prime I'm gonna fight someone. I've been waiting for his prime for SO LONG.

Well Inaros is an extremely popular/common frame. I can’t get away from him. Even in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught I can’t NOT find an Inaros. It gets pretty annoying. Like his scarabs, players use him to basically leech off everybody else. 

Point is I’m pretty sure his prime access would be slam packed full of customers. And with everything that’s been going on the past month, DE could probably use that profit. 

I use Nezha to provide protection for everybody depending on the mission. Like radiation hazard type sorties, I’ll use Nezha to prevent players from being radiated. Course trolls will jump off edges just so they can friendly fire. Really miss the old Amalgam Javlok mod. That mod plus Inaros caused players to kill themselves over and over trying to shoot me. I didn’t realize why they died so much until it literally hit me. 

Either way, I think the price for Inaros will be much higher than Nezha due to how many players use him even in missions where he is totally useless. And his prime access would probably be bought the most than any other prime. Especially if DE adds any exclusive prime gear that is unique. 

Archived