Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Larrys Lovely Lazy Load Outs....

006-GRIDFIRE

Just a thought......on the main inventory screen do you think there should be an A,B,C set of buttons (like the mods) which select a warframe AND a set of weapons?

That way you could have three of your favourite frames with appropriate gear ready to switch around (in lobby,between levels)

I would really like that, so I could hot swap between my maxed out ash and gear and then with a hit of one button swap to my level 14 NYX and her gear to level up without having to swap each individual piece.  I may only use one or two of these buttons for a quick swap, but it would be great just to have a few "Presets" .

Just wondering about your reasons for saying no?

no as no use. no as no sense.

you are playing with three possible loadouts in this game:

business (such as high level ed or survival)

fun (you just like a weapon)

leveling

also this saved presets will become mess sooner or later. For example your clanmate are asking for help because good for nothing randoms ditched him. You pick a frame you feel you will need for a mission and instead of let say soma you find paris or similar crap equiped.

Edited by Althix

I feel it's not at all needed; it's easy enough to just set-up your weapons and gear ahead of time and make it so, at most, you only really need to make 4 choices to loadout.

All of the other problems and issues with the game I couldn't ever support this being even a remote priority.

Perhaps once the game is in better order.

no as no use. no as no sense.

you are playing with three possible loadouts in this game:

business (such as high level ed or survival)

fun (you just like a weapon)

leveling

also this saved presets will become mess sooner or later. For example your clanmate are asking for help because good for nothing randoms ditched him. You pick a frame you feel you will need for a mission and instead of let say soma you find paris or similar crap equiped.

Fear of you personally @(*()$ up your loadouts isn't really a good reason not to have this implemented.  If you don't want to use it you wouldn't have to but it would be really convenient for some of us that use different weapons with different frames regularly.

I like the idea.  I like some weapons with some frames.  There are kinda all around standards I like to use and I would much rather be able to switch from Rhino/Strwraith/Lex/DualZoren to Nova/Soma/dualVipers/Hate with one click if I had it set up.  3 or 4 presets on the main menu would be a pretty good addition to the loadouts we have in the arsenal.

As far as developer time taking away from other things.  We have the load out slots, it is just editing to add a second set of saves and recall. 

Personally I find its omission an unusual one...most FPS games usually have some form of class selection to switch between set ups.Granted,they are normally default set ups,but each time I want to switch to my rhino frame with "his" weapons (strun wraith,galatine and dual vastos...rhino SMASH!!) I normally find myself clicking and scrolling for a while.Then to change to Loki for some void speedy shenanigans I have to go through the process again.It would help players like myself if there were 3 "favourites" buttons (renameable?at top of screen?)to allow for this.i appreciate the comments on how the game has possibly more pressing issues to deal with,but surely it wouldn't take too long to implement?

On occasion a level has started whilst choosing different load outs which meant a set up I didn't like,obviously I wouldn't quit out,but as someone who only has time for a couple of games a night,it's inclusion would be welcome.