Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea is DEs cash cow

Tell me I’m wrong they lock her behind a quest, A item drop, A timed event, with an 11.11% drop chance, that can only be performed once per mission. You never get her parts in runs at all so you eventually get goaded into paying platinum in order to buy her because she’s locked behind so much bs that farming her is worse than nidus,Ivara,and gauss combined.

1 minute ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Tell me I’m wrong they lock her behind a quest, A item drop, A timed event, with an 11.11% drop chance, that can only be performed once per mission. You never get her parts in runs at all so you eventually get goaded into paying platinum in order to buy her because she’s locked behind so much bs that farming her is worse than nidus,Ivara,and gauss combined.

Wired flex, but okay.

As I recall it took me 3 nights to get Protea and all the weapons from this update.  If I'd paid for any of them I might actually have been annoyed at how quick they were to farm.

The Granum Void bonus sub-mission is not going anywhere, it will be available in every Corpus Ship mission for the foreseeable future and if it's ever removed, they'll move Protea somewhere else.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (XB1)shadowhedgehogk:

Okay.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

Love And Hip Hop Whatever GIF by VH1

There are atleast 6 different things in tier 1 reward table =/  

It took a group for me to figure out the spectres in the void drop time boosters, this makes them a lot more easy once you figure that out.   (probably should have read the spoiler section of patch notes lol) 

The reason this "grind" seems so bad is that people who just get on for updates are going to be hyper focusing on her grind, when to me, it seems to be a grind that you're meant to do as you play other things. Of course, many people don't have "other things" to grind, hence the focus on getting Protea as fast as possible.

For most people though who are still playing the game regularly, still grinding other things, coins will just come as they play, and Void runs can just all be done at once or they'll slowly get all the parts needed for the weapons/frame as they do other things, so it probably won't be felt too much by most people.

Bingo: "Complain about new warframe farm" ✔️

Protea farm is nothing compared to frames like Khora or Nidus, truth be told. Besides, "locked behind a quest" isn't a new trick in the slightest. It was in fact a desired thing by many players, since it's been some time since we had a quest frame. A true quest frame, like in the the old days.

no it took less than a week to get protea, 
also like other people said, you can farm protea anytime you want.
she is still easier to get compare to khora with one part that only drop at wave 8 or harrow (i still don't have him 🙂 )

if you want to farm her part faster try playing on normal Capture mission on corpus ship tileset
also protea isn't must have warframe (wisp,gauss,mesa etc)
trinity is still better team support than her. the turret is just deployable mesa 4  with fire proc.
there is no reason to rush her right now.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

I'm not having much luck getting 75 kills, don't seem to be enough enemies. Will probably buy with existing plat, not installing on PS5, may as well use it.

As far as i understand it with the new consoles everything should transfer. All your ps4 progress should move over to ps5 freely.  At least thats what sony said somewhere. But we shall see.

Um, what?

The quest is easy, the crowns are a guaranteed drop, Treasurers are a guaranteed spawn, and the void itself if easy if you know what you're doing.

And since you can get an attempt per run of any mission on the new tileset you can farm her while farming anything else you can on those. While focusing solely on her takes, at most, five minutes per run which is far better than any frame that comes from a C rotation endless mission.

Archived