Honestly I'm finding the grind for the new weapon blueprints from the Jackal to be worse because my friends and I are pushing something like 30 runs so far, and we've gotten a grand total of ONE blueprint drop.  Not one of the blueprints repeated several times.  ONE blueprint in total.  That's pretty crap for something that's supposed to be a 30% drop rate.  No, the mission isn't hard, but it's just tedious hearing Lotus repeatedly going "In an attempt to exert power and authority over the system...", the unskippable cutscene between rooms, and the fact that the redesign makes the fight about 90% standing around waiting to do your Parazon.

Im not really qualified to state this since i got lucky and got Khora pretty easily but from what i've heard the grind for her is much worse

Insert X is easy bcuz I have god rng and bad rng is a hoax

• Like 1

Think I ran the missions under 20 times total, got every reward atleast once

Reminder that this is a 'free to play' 'pay to skip grind' game.

You're complaining about the inherent business model that makes the game possible.

If this was a buy-once for 59.99$ game, or a monthly subscription game; then you might have a right to complain about the grind encouraging you to pay.

But you don't, cause you haven't bought anything.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Opinions can’t be wrong there opinions not facts

My opinion is that opinions can be very wrong, and that the one you expressed was an example of one that is wrong. 

Now either I'm right and your opinion was wrong, or you are right and my opinion of your opinion is not wrong. 

You tell me which one you want to go with. 😉

• Like 4

4 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

My opinion is that opinions can be very wrong, and that the one you expressed was an example of one that is wrong. 

Now either I'm right and your opinion was wrong, or you are right and my opinion of your opinion is not wrong. 

You tell me which one you want to go with. 😉

Nice confusion no jutsu. I’m going to go with I’m right and your wrong.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Then you would be wrong TWICE.  

• Like 2

On 2020-07-01 at 4:06 AM, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Tell me I’m wrong they lock her behind a quest, A item drop, A timed event, with an 11.11% drop chance, that can only be performed once per mission. You never get her parts in runs at all so you eventually get goaded into paying platinum in order to buy her because she’s locked behind so much bs that farming her is worse than nidus,Ivara,and gauss combined.

you are wrong

1 hour ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Sorry kiddo, you have been lied to your whole life. Opinions can obviously be wrong, there are many which are. Some are morally and fundamentally wrong, others are wrong because they are just plain silly. 

Protea has a grind associated with getting her, but the quest was quick and easy. The Granum Void farm isn't particularly onerous, and practically a breeze on the lower levels. The drop rate for her parts is not even particularly low. 

Yeah we can buy her for plat, but getting her without paying to buy her is definitely not going to be a particularly onerous task for most people. 

• Like 4

I got Protea completed in 2 days. Took about 40-50 tries...PER TIER.

Meanwhile, all the weapon only took 1 day.

On the other hand, getting all the Temple relief took me 4 days, even with the 50-50 chance of getting the tile to spawn on Hyena/Sergeant boss.

So EVEN with my bad luck, it's not even a problem. I, at this point, STILL haven't completed Nidus/Equinox/Harrow, even after doing their missions daily.

I get the point that OP tried to make: 'new frames should not be buyable without clearing the quest', but lemme make you remember that Founders basically got all new item in the update FOR FREE DIRECTLY AFTER THE UPDATE HITS. Is it justified because they paid money to create the current Warframe as we know? If it was, then what's the problem with DE giving access to player who spend money to get it faster? It's not like they getting it faster will make them stronger than the others or anything. You are guaranteed to get whatever you want in this game, as long as you put the work on it, directly (getting the thing yourself) or indirectly (selling things for plat and then buying it with plat). It's all just boils down to how persisten and patient you are.

• Like 1

Grendel and Khora are IMO the worst frames to farm. I solo farmed 75 vitus essence for Grendel. Statistically Khora is the worse one out of two. Equinox is bad too but at least the boss farm is quick.

18 hours ago, (NSW)RATHURUE said:

On the other hand, getting all the Temple relief took me 4 days, even with the 50-50 chance of getting the tile to spawn on Hyena/Sergeant boss.

So EVEN with my bad luck, it's not even a problem. I, at this point, STILL haven't completed Nidus/Equinox/Harrow, even after doing their missions daily.

I get the point that OP tried to make: 'new frames should not be buyable without clearing the quest', but lemme make you remember that Founders basically got all new item in the update FOR FREE DIRECTLY AFTER THE UPDATE HITS. Is it justified because they paid money to create the current Warframe as we know? If it was, then what's the problem with DE giving access to player who spend money to get it faster? It's not like they getting it faster will make them stronger than the others or anything. You are guaranteed to get whatever you want in this game, as long as you put the work on it, directly (getting the thing yourself) or indirectly (selling things for plat and then buying it with plat). It's all just boils down to how persisten and patient you are.

Founders get new items for free directly after update, first I heard of that. I believe warframe partners got the free stuff to review though

18 hours ago, (NSW)RATHURUE said:

I got the new things for free? Why wasn't I told? Or even had those put in my inventory?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Yes weeks of grind is impatience 

You must be new. Or very young. Or incredibly naïve. 

By now you probably know how often the Stalker spawns in. 

So tell me again about how "looooong" you were farming those pieces? 🙄

• Like 1