Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question concerning Tenets [Protea quest spoiler]

ShadowTalons

Question

I have started trying to collect the tenets and I want to incorporate them in Dojo but I also do not want to loose them personally. I know it will give cash if you already have the tenets but I wonder if it will give tenets again after I donated them to dojo or not.

9 answers to this question

What mission types do you guys have the most luck finding the tenet room??   I havent been hunting them down religiously.   I only have 4.  Do I have to upgrade to running tier 2 and tier 3 ship remaster missions and using the t2-3 coins to get more tenets or can you just get them all from Tier 1 w/ tier 1 coins ???  

(I imagine they are one time only,  if you donate them to a dojo you wont get more and you will never get those back)

On 2020-07-01 at 6:05 AM, ShadowTalons said:

I have started trying to collect the tenets and I want to incorporate them in Dojo but I also do not want to loose them personally. I know it will give cash if you already have the tenets but I wonder if it will give tenets again after I donated them to dojo or not.

i know this a late but if you dont know you can get more then 1 ornament 

I did get a reply from support the tennets are a 1 time item. If you donate them they are gone to the dojo forever. 

The host migration within mission bug did give me 1 double as it had not triggered as being in possession after getting 1 then getting a host migration but it is not intended. 

Archived