Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doris throw not working

(XBOX)Up In Smok3

if you are dual wielding with a secondary (ie had switched from your primary to secondary), the heavy attack will change and will no longer be press <RS> but will be hold B.

I don't know if this is intentional or they missed it when they changed the heavy attack to <RS> in the first place - it is annoying to constantly change what button you have to press depending on if you have a primary or secondary equipped.

This bug/issue is the same on PS4.  The button to throw will randomly change from holding melee (hold circle button) to pressing alternate fire (R3 button). It actually will randomly change to one of those when I enter the corpus mission and then again sometimes when I enter the granum void. Making it worse, the explosion that you can make after a throw will sometimes not work at all. 

EDIT: this is the case while keeping the same weapons equipped across multiple missions

I wonder if this has anything to do with holding Xoris and secondary at the same time...

This weapon can be a game-changer in the granum void. In its current state, it is too inconsistent/buggy to want to waste time on for a second. This means that mechanics other than fast/meta kill builds are pointless, including freeing prisoners.

OP: not sure if you noticed the typo in the title....

Archived