Was "Gilded" Nightwave act automatically awarded? It was not recovered.

Question

Posted (edited)

Title. Also started working on this weeks acts till everything was gone but no "Gilded" recovered.

I was holding off on doing it till console had access to the new Moa.
So i just want to know what happened, was it replaced? or was it automatically awarded?

PS. it still shows up on the app.

Rank 8: 5890/10000
Screenshot_20200701-223108.png

Rank 8: 5890/10000

Edited by (NSW)JAKETENNO

10 answers to this question

A few challenges were suppose to be worth 4500 pts and only gave 1k.  They adjusted our points if you did those... thats probably why you ranked up.  

I have been saving that gilded challenge to...  Its been showing up everytime i burn through my list but I havent checked after the update....  I was going to use the new moa to do it to lol.  

ps4

1 minute ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

A few challenges were suppose to be worth 4500 pts and only gave 1k.  They adjusted our points if you did those... thats probably why you ranked up.  

I have been saving that gilded challenge to...  Its been showing up everytime i burn through my list but I havent checked after the update....  I was going to use the new moa to do it to lol.  

ps4

Of course, saving it for the new Moa just makes sense. I was actually just made aware there was an issue about the "Gilded" act returning (That it wasn't supposed to).

Posted (edited)

From the wiki: "Once you have have less than 3 current weekly Acts left to complete, any missed Acts from previous weeks will be available and marked as Recovered, three at a time."

However, I think (not sure) they are recovered "once daily" (at the same time when the new 1k challenges are added). So emptying your challenges will get you the old "not done" ones back "next day" (according to the Warframe timer). Not immediately.

Correction/edit: Challenges should be recovered immediately (though occasionally you have to login again or do some other shenanigans to get them to show up, like go to Orb Vallis/PoE).

Edited by Graavarg
Correction
Posted (edited)

Unlikely. I have it in my recovered right now. Either you did it without realizing it or you encountered a bug.

99PGafJ.jpg

Edited by Annnoth
Posted (edited)

sorry about the extra large screenshots earlier

here's an update:

so even if "Gilded" didn't show up on the NW interface, it still shows up when i open the menu in mission.

so i proceeded to finish my Moa and i got a challenge completed prompt.

Eb25RasUMAM-W5J?format=jpg&name=small

no additional standing was awarded however, of course i did get some glassed dudes so i got 300 more standing from before.

Eb25go_UEAM_m1C?format=jpg&name=small

also the act no longer shows in the app as it should, since its from last week and it was properly completed.

so im pretty sure it was already awarded at some point before i actually completed "Gilded"

the thing i noticed that could be related to this is when i did "Happy Zephyr" for the daily it showed i got "10000/10000" (10k out of 10k standing)

that could have been when it was awarded. I hope my observations help.

Edited by (NSW)JAKETENNO
2 hours ago, Graavarg said:

From the wiki: "Once you have have less than 3 current weekly Acts left to complete, any missed Acts from previous weeks will be available and marked as Recovered, three at a time."

However, I think (not sure) they are recovered "once daily" (at the same time when the new 1k challenges are added). So emptying your challenges will get you the old "not done" ones back "next day" (according to the Warframe timer). Not immediately.

Did it change? im pretty sure its immediately, of course sometimes you need to refresh it (like go to dojo and back out or something).

But im sure its not "once daily". I did the 5 PoE bounties, 4 derelict vaults the same day to get "Gilded" to show up but this was what happened.

That act was buggy from the start. Even its presence is a bug. Plus, in previous Nightwave series, act recovery was buggy too, and I'm not aware that has been patched. Simply put, the whole thing around this is a mess.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Graavarg said:

No, recovery is supposed to happen immediately and with no limits, although there is a glitch where you sometimes need to re-login fr it to actually happen and there was a bug in the previous series where it stopped working after a certain point until the next week. (haven't seen that one this time yet.)

Other than the bugs, you should be able to get and complete as many challenges as you can as fast as you can.

They did change the order challenges are recovered in for this Nightwawe (it used to be that elites were pulled first, now it's more or less the same order challenges are displayed in.) so there was definitely something done to the recovery code, it's not the same it was in intermission 3 even if there was nothing in patch notes we saw.

Edited by nebfab
  • Like 1

I still had the challenge in my list after I built my new moa.  Im working on maxing him out and gilding him today.  

(so for me the challenge didnt disappear.  You must have gilded something modular to get rid of it. You keep talking about the Warframe App,  maybe thats the problem.  The App and the game are not always 100% in sync)