Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu works differently on switch than anywhere else

Shedu has a feature where putting fast hants on it (or buffing it with warframe buffs) makes it regenerate ammo as fast (or slow.. Lol) as it spends it, giving it "infinite ammo". This does not work on nintendo switch. I have tested in various forms including the simulacrum, unequiping every other piece of gear and mod and only leaving fast hands but it never worked. I have bought primed fast hands (which is not necessary in PC or console) and still did not get infinite ammo (i had like 50 consecutive rounds per mag and reloaded before the aoe pulse could show... But still). When starting a discussion forum about it people confirmed this "infinite ammo" feature still works in every other platform and speculated it could be because of difference in framerate.

Im obviously not gonna ask for a framerate buff, but i would really enjoy it if someone at DE could fix this for us nintendo switch tenno.

Edit:

I went back in today and shedu worked fine all day long. I thought it was fixed but just a while ago i played a mission with a volt that used his buff on me. After the buff ended the shedu went back to not having infinite ammo, even with primed fast hands, and not just in that mission but every mission after that.

I remember the first game i played with shedu when i got it had a wisp buffing my fire rate

So i assume its a bug where shedus base values dont go back to normal after being buffed once.

...well at least it will be funny to run away from every buffing frame i see until this is fixed.

Edit #2: 

Third day and now the shedu can get buffed and go back to normal values but if their are frame drops the regen stops in its tracks...

So i guess it is more of a frame rate issue

Edited by (NSW)greyknite