Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Ignis Wraith Giveaway AKA Officially declaring Ignis Wraith market price at 0p (PC only)

Cephalon_Sark

68htbde8ya851.png?width=1075&format=png&

I would like to preface the rules with an explanation of why we felt the need to do this. There are a lot of good reasons to do this - the big one is simply giving back to the community that has made the Syndicate clans so successful. We know the stigma of large clans evil, large clans don't love their members. The community has done a great job of looking past that stigma to recognize the efforts we make to make every player matter. Today we extend making every player matter past our own community walls and to all of you. And now a few additional reasons to do this:

1. #*!% scammers charging 15p for this

2. Supporting newish players during Warframe's historical low point

3. Pride's massive ego requires constant approval from all of you

Lets get onto the rules, most of which are DE's fault. I cant change them, its just the way it is.

1. You must be MR 9 to collect

2. You must accept 6 of them and pledge to distribute the other 5 for free

3. You will need 12,000 credits for the trade tax (there is no clan tax - 2000 credits per BP)

4. If you require more than 6 to supply your whole clan in the future, please contact Pride on our Discord for help planning a temporary membership so you can make as many BPs as you wish. The reason for this is having mercy on our index runners, who are buying these BPs.

5. You may contact any of the people listed below via ingame DM's to request a trade. If none are online you may use our Discord, we have a channel names #requests_of_officers where you may request such things from us.
    -> They will invite you to the dojo, there is a possibility they have multiple trades happening at once.

The people you may contact in-game are:

1. Pride Out of trades for the day please use another name until server reset.

2. Tuno. Out of trades for the day

3. Itztaytay

4. FlameisTired Out of trades for the day

5. Effion

6. xomp

7. Kingof1 Out of trades for the day

8. Naefu

9. CortezTheConqueror Out of trades for the day

10. DrLego

11. Red.

12. ThePurpleGuyCZ

13. RawBeard

14. xtrm_

15. Lyrinux

16. -The-Duck-

17. Penguinbuddy91

18. DeaconCuff

19. MarkasLin

20. James_Skyminer

21. OmegaForce

22. Retvik

23. LeakingAmps

24. Rest InPizza

25. Lu_Zanth

26. TacentEvince

27. L1ghtWolf

28. Rinzu_

29. Tdub415

30. Man_in_White

31. Amontadillo

32. leosaurd

33. Brighteyes161

34. Supermike3

35. Ghost_P

36. TookSick (PS4 players only)

37. metroid23 (PS4 players only)

38. TheSinhound (PS4 players only)

39. ExoSin (Xbox players only)

40. FRICKEN PERSON (Xbox players only)

41. bongheadbaz09 (Xbox players only)

Additionally some of us may list them at 0p.

It has always been our policy to never charge a clan member of any Syndicate clan branch for an Ignis Wraith blueprint. As of today that policy extends to the entire community - If you find one of our members attempting to charge for them, please contact an officer via the our #request_of_officers channel

If anyone in other clans with access to Ignis Wraith would like their name added to the list please let me know and i will edit this post to include you in the end of the Ignis Wraith scam.

So if you don't hand things out for free that you've worked hard for to get with your clan, you're being an ego? Okay bud if you say so. While you're on it, go report Baro for scamming too while you're at it since he sells it for ducats and credits.

If you wanna be super nice and gift random people things then do it. Nobody's gonna stop you. But calling people names because they (rightfully even) decide to get a little bit of profit for what they've earned is just uncalled for.

Advertising your clan on "General discussion" and asking peoples to join your clan discord using the excuse of the ignis wraith ... Looks more like a recruitment post.

Also you are not the first one talking about that and not the last, plenty of peoples on tradechat giving it for free, so don't act like the "white knight" of the situation. DE already did theyr part adding it to Baro. Try using these 15p to get the 550 ducats needed , lets see what is cheaper and see who scamming who.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb IceColdHawk:

So if you don't hand things out for free that you've worked hard for to get with your clan, you're being an ego? Okay bud if you say so. While you're on it, go report Baro for scamming too while you're at it since he sells it for ducats and credits.

If you wanna be super nice and gift random people things then do it. Nobody's gonna stop you. But calling people names because they (rightfully even) decide to get a little bit of profit for what they've earned is just uncalled for.

If you really want to make profit for selling something you can get an infinite amount of - almost for free - then you're the kind of player we're trying to ruin by reducing the price of the BP to 0p - as it should be.
It's not the fault of new players that only the top 10% of the clans in 2017 got the BP research and selling it is just a S#&$ty move from guys like you IceColdHawk

wait, people legit charged more than nothing for it? ok, maybe I can see like "uh, whatever, 5p, or some trash", but 15? that's absurd.

also I guess you can add my name to the list of sources. I charge the most rare of ammo drum mods for it. usually online West European evenings. I think I'll list it in Market, too.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Hystoriic:

...asking peoples to join your clan discord using the excuse of the ignis wraith ... Looks more like a recruitment post.

Did you even read the post? If you want a BP, joining our discord is not required - we have multiple people that can be contacted ingame for a free BP without having to join our clan nor discord server.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Rawbeard:

wait, people legit charged more than nothing for it? ok, maybe I can see like "uh, whatever, 5p, or some trash", but 15? that's absurd.

also I guess you can add my name to the list of sources. I charge the most rare of ammo drum mods for it. usually online West European evenings. I think I'll list it in Market, too.

Appreciate it, will add you to a new list of volunteers and anyone else that wants to do the same is obviously welcome to do so ^^

8 minutes ago, Cephalon_Sark said:

then you're the kind of player we're trying to ruin by reducing the price of the BP to 0p - as it should be.

Ruin who? Me? I don't even remember when the last time i sold an ignis blueprint, if ever. I just know my stance on it. Of course only people that actually have played the pacifism defect, will understand it.

7 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

No. He's just exaggerating to make people without a clue jump to his side. A simple look at the world's most famous warframe trading site can clear things up:

unknown.png?width=794&height=475

1 - 5p is surely asking for too much for one of the best cheese AoE clear weapons...../s

The reason why it has a price is not because it has infinite supply, but because people with infinite supply having limited trades per day and limited time. It's a valiant effort but you are swimming against the current. Considering there are already plenty of clans giving it away for free yet it still has a pricetag attached to it, let's see how long you can keep up with this and how much impact it'll have on the price. Good luck!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb IceColdHawk:

A simple look at the world's most famous warframe trading site can clear things up

The thing is, new players usually don't know warframe.market - and people in trade chat are the first ones they will probably trade with. So that's the big issue we're trying to fight atm.

1 minute ago, Cephalon_Sark said:

The thing is, new players usually don't know warframe.market - and people in trade chat are the first ones they will probably trade with. So that's the big issue we're trying to fight atm.

Then feel free to do it. No need to belittle those that decide to ask for a little bit of something. Not everyone has millions of plat and some people might even need the plat.

5 minutes ago, Cephalon_Sark said:

Warframe.market its not an official website, maybe thats why they dont know it ? Most peoples keep forgettin that WFmarket is a Fan Site and have nothing to do with DE. You are fighting against the wind my friend.

Like you are free to use warframe.market .. other peoples are free to use the ingame trade chat, you cant force them.

29 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Please don't use it as a post to shame people between the lines who don't give out a clan achievement for free.

Not calling out anyone in specific... if they want to do so themselves by saying it in a comment, that's on them.
We're just trying to let newer players know / make others aware of the fact that selling the BPs is simply not a very nice thing to do - and we know that it can't be completely prevented, but this is our way of helping those people.

20 minutes ago, Cephalon_Sark said:

Not calling out anyone in specific... if they want to do so themselves by saying it in a comment, that's on them.
We're just trying to let newer players know / make others aware of the fact that selling the BPs is simply not a very nice thing to do - and we know that it can't be completely prevented, but this is our way helping those people.

See this is the problem. You don't get to decide that for anyone but yourself. It's a neutral situation that is not inherently good or bad. There's nothing to prevent. Feel free to help players as a said, but there is no "right" and "wrong" side. It's an item, and anyone is fit to trade it as they please.

I used to hand out free Ignis Wraiths before they raised the Mastery Cap, but got discouraged by people just instantly reselling the duplicate BPs they got from me.

Good luck in making a lasting change!

If you keep it up for long enough, DE might decide to allow everyone to research it (but that's just wishful thinking).

2 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

If you keep it up for long enough, DE might decide to allow everyone to research it (but that's just wishful thinking).

Either that, which I don't expect them to do, or by giving us another event someday to unlock the research for newer clans - and not just 10% of them.

12 minutes ago, Voltage said:

See this is the problem. You don't get to decide that for anyone but yourself. It's a neutral situation that is not inherently good or bad. There's nothing to prevent. Feel free to help players as a said, but there is no "right" and "wrong" side. It's an item, and anyone is fit to trade it as they please.

It's an item that's available for credits-only in many clan dojos (such as your own), and as such people should not be charging premium currency for others to buy it. This is not a neutral topic, you said it yourself, we're "helping" people by giving it away for free, therefore giving it for free is a good thing.

4 minutes ago, Yamana said:

It's an item that's available for credits-only in many clan dojos (such as your own), and as such people should not be charging premium currency for others to buy it. This is not a neutral topic, you said it yourself, we're "helping" people by giving it away for free, therefore giving it for free is a good thing.

Giving something for free is absolutely a good thing, but it is equally good that someone who respects their achievement charges a minimal fee for someone who has never participated in the Pacifism Defect to gain a top tier beam weapon like the Ignis Wraith. There is nothing wrong with charging a few plat, Sculptures, Stars, Relics, or Prime Junk for a good weapon that represents dedication in an event.

Archived