Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give a prompt option for liches

SnowsFantasia

I have instictually gotten used to hitting X if a prompt comes up to finish a guy. All i ask is a "Are you sure you want [insert weapon and element here]" when you finish off the mob. It has happenned twice now that i've gotten a lich i dont want and i can't do anything but deal with this idiot i dont want to deal with that takes my drops and harrasses me the entire time for 6+ hours of murmur farming.
I understand that liches are kind of like an antithesis and is not meant to be a loot drop or a "press X to delete" cause it would remove the effect of them being who they are. I just want an option to confirm before i start up my lich by accident like i have twice

49 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

That seems like one more disruptive prompt to add to the game because you have trained yourself to just auto click things.

With your rep and number of posts this reply confuses me a bit.

You know how repetitive things are, as well as the need for efficiency, because the game is designed for going through missions multiple times to grind for different drops. Ofc they're going to become used to auto selecting things.

With just over 2k hours across almost 500 in-game days, I'm used to trying to be as quick as possible too.

How is this even a problem?

when you currently have no active Lich and you want to pick up a new one, you go to Adaro and wait for the Larvling to spawn. don't leave it to RNG in some Random mission, specifically go hunt for one.

Then it's just 1 mission of disciplined Not Finishing everyone you see.

Heck there's even Clear dialog messages to let Warn you: 'larvling is on map, time to Be Careful'

after than you can go back to button mashing.

1. Lights flicker

2. A Kuva braid says a Larvling is in the map

3. A special Greiner Larvling is marked

4. The Larvling cannot be killed conventionally and it has a weapon icon above its head

5. You somehow accidentaly created a Litch using your parazon. - Twice?

6. Now you complain about it in the Forums.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived