Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Komi Bug

(NSW)LeoKliesen

Glad to see that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue on my Switch account. 

My troubleshooting so far has concluded that:

1. Problem persists even when game is restarted. (the game gets stuck here and you have to restart it to do anything else)

2. Problem does not seem to be caused by spamming buttons during the transference.

3. Resetting control bindings to default does not correct the issue.

4. It seems like we still have control of our operator's void blast in the Komi mini-game scene. Like LeoKliesen said, the sound plays as well.

On 2020-07-10 at 4:38 AM, (NSW)LeoKliesen said:

This happened when the Deadlock Protocol update

So you have to complete the Deadlock Protocol quest before the Komi Stone works? Or wait for another update to rollout and try it back....

Hi, When playing this mission, after transference with Umbra when you play the game of Komi, I am unable to place the stones. Pressing the "A" button per the onscreen prompt instead continues to trigger the operator's void blast (as far as I can tell based on audio). Umbra's health/shield bar also appears behind the back wall. I have tried initiating transference both in operator form and Warframe form. I have reset my controller settings to default (although I never changed them) I have tried disconnecting my Pro Controller and using the Joy cons. I have also tried pressing down on the joystick (as if to heavy attack) because someone claimed that allowed them to place the stones. None of this has worked for me. I had to close out of the game entirely and restart the mission 4 times and the bug persisted. This occurred on stream so I can provide video if needed.

However, It appears this has been a known issue since the mission released.... two years ago. Considering this is a mission incredibly important to lore and gameplay, you'd think y'all would have fixed this by now. If there is anything else I can try, please let me know. I was really looking forward to playing through this mission and am incredibly disappointed that such a stupid bug has never been properly addressed or fixed.

@Helen

It's nice, I like this quest. But when we will able to play Komi outside the quest? Like minigame between Tenno. And room for regular championships in relays! As Go-player in real life I'm waiting long for such feature ingame. And I believe Tenno can reborn old Orokin game in present.

Update: and please, tell to webmaster white color should be prohibited under glyphs on the forum, because we have many pure-white glyphs (as you can't see mine). Support desk is ignoring me...

Archived