Im confused

Go to solution Solved by Katinka,

Question

This image is taken from arsenal

20200702-183017.jpg

This one is from mods menu

20200702-182946.jpg

Both display the same kitgun riven, same rank, same modifier stats but at different values.... 

Is this a bug? Is this a difference of dispositions between secondary and primary kitgun? 

I'd like an explanation please. 

10 answers to this question

• Solution

Primary Gaze has Disposition of x0.5, as per new policy on new weapon Disposition, and Secondary Gaze has Disposition of x0.9.

0.9/0.5=1.8

Multiply the values in the top image by 1.8 and you get the values in the bottom image, allowing for slight variation due to rounding errors in the figures we're given in the top image.

On the plus side, next time Rivens are reviewed Primary Kitguns can only go up, and likely will since it seems most people think they aren't as good as their Secondary versions.

7 minutes ago, .Zexal said:

It's a known issue. 

The real value is the one that you have in the arsenal.

No, both are real, the riven shows the stats for the original weapon it was made for, in this case the secondary kitgun, but in his arsenal it's for the primary kitgun who's disposition is at the lowest possible

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Both display the same kitgun riven, same rank, same modifier stats but at different values.... 

Is this a bug? Is this a difference of dispositions between secondary and primary kitgun? 

I'd like an explanation please. 

Different dispositions between the primary and secondary stats. I've got the same occurence with a Tombfinger riven I own.

That's not a bug. That's not an issue. Both are correct values.

Now variants of the same base weapon (base vs prime vs wraith vs vandal, etc) have different riven dispositions. The riven that you have will instantaneously adapt its stats to the weapon is put on. You will see the current statistics applied in the arsenal part. What you see in the mod inventory are the stat for the highest possible disposition among the variants of that weapon.

Gaze as a primary gun has a different dispo from Gaze as a secondary

6 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

No, both are real, the riven shows the stats for the original weapon it was made for, in this case the secondary kitgun, but in his arsenal it's for the primary kitgun who's disposition is at the lowest possible

Prior the arrival of the primary kitguns, when you linked a riven in a chat or reviewed it in the mods section, it showed the stats as if its disposition was 1.0. 

Same riven for a weapon but has different stats amount, because the weapon has both primary n secondary versions.

Same goes for riven of weapons which have normal and prime or other versions. They have different stats amount when equipped on different version.

2 hours ago, Katinka said:

Primary Gaze has Disposition of x0.5, as per new policy on new weapon Disposition, and Secondary Gaze has Disposition of x0.9.

0.9/0.5=1.8

Multiply the values in the top image by 1.8 and you get the values in the bottom image, allowing for slight variation due to rounding errors in the figures we're given in the top image.

On the plus side, next time Rivens are reviewed Primary Kitguns can only go up, and likely will since it seems most people think they aren't as good as their Secondary versions.

There's one problem with this explanation though. If you look carefully at the other mods, both are showing rifle mods. So I don't think one is a secondary Gaze and the other a primary Gaze.

55 minutes ago, Jemmies said:

There's one problem with this explanation though. If you look carefully at the other mods, both are showing rifle mods. So I don't think one is a secondary Gaze and the other a primary Gaze.

The second picture is the mod station.  It has been accessed from the Primary Gaze and is showing all the mods currently equipped in the Primary Gaze but it is showing the stats of the Secondary Gaze as the game considers that to be the original and default version of Gaze.

6 hours ago, Katinka said:

The second picture is the mod station.  It has been accessed from the Primary Gaze and is showing all the mods currently equipped in the Primary Gaze but it is showing the stats of the Secondary Gaze as the game considers that to be the original and default version of Gaze.

Oh! That is the issue that Zexal mentioned.

It borders on being a bug isn't it? If I accessed the mod station from the Primary Gaze to upgrade the mods, I would want to be able to see the mod effects for the weapon.