Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Melee Weapon Locking

MMovie2000

Uh, ok here is how the bug appear.

When I am using my primary weapon sometimes when I press 'E' (Melee Key) sometimes the weapon won't swing and no damage appears this can be really annoying when I run out of ammo :(

Please Assist

When you get knock down after get up you can't use melee and rolling for a while (after about 10 or 15 mins, could be longer then they will be back).

I had a similiar issue where my zoren get stuck in a charge animation for a while, very strange

When you are charging your melee weapon but get knock down the warframe will get up and stay in the charge animation untill other actions being performed (like changing weapons, melee,....).

Note: These happen to all melee i think.

When you get knock down after get up you can't use melee and rolling for a while (after about 10 or 15 mins, could be longer then they will be back).

When you are charging your melee weapon but get knock down the warframe will get up and stay in the charge animation untill other actions being performed (like changing weapons, melee,....).

yep, had same issue to both situations. probably all melee, cause i noticed it on quite a few.

Hi all,

I agree, I got the same bug with Mag and Hate. Melee weapon lock and unable to perform any attack with it when a enemy take me down (ancient, runner, etc). The only way I found to unlock my melee weapon is to take some damage. 

In the last mission I play, my melee get stuck almost every time an enemy get my down : A mobile mission again infested.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you remember what weapons specifically this happens on?

This has happened on nearly all melee weapons in my experience... Can't recall since my memory isn't perfect, but I know Machete Wraith does it, Dual Ichor, Dual Ethers, Ether sword, etc... And since the update that added the event the amount of times it happens has gone up dramatically... I must have experienced it nearly once per game during the event, and still continue to have the problem on nearly every mission I do.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Technically, it occurs with every single melee weapon I had except thrown weapons. Tapping the melee button rapidly often result in said problem, therefore unable to attack unless I roll/or press the attack button again. It's been bugging me for a long time now since U9.

i wrote a post similar to this (and I also have been experiencing this) regarding my Galantine. Suddenly it does no damage whatsoever unless I do a jump attack (it doesn't restore it to normal). This has been happening all day today...(well technically yesterday, since its 12:41 am right now...).