Jump to content

Warframe Home Time #13: Tonight at 7pm ET!


Recommended Posts

Last Friday we gave you an inside look to The Steel Path with an impromptu afternoon stream. Tonight Rebecca and Megan return to the Test build to showcase changes that have been made to The Steel Path from the Public Test Cluster weekend. If this is your first time hearing about The Steel Path, don’t worry! They’ll be taking everyone through Teshin’s latest challenge and then diving into what’s coming. We hope you join!

PLUS, see the newest Community Fan Art, and don’t miss your chance at the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward of the Corpus Potluck!

  • Vintage Corpus Locker
  • Corpus Articula
  • Prodman Glyph
  • MOA Glyph
  • Corpus Color Palette

See you here tonight, July 2nd at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user    

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

  • Like 24
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

They’ll be taking everyone through Teshin’s latest challenge and then diving into what’s coming. We hope you join!

Etjajitj tijkpitj ktopoyopy!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ghastmen said:

why so late?? 😞 its 1am here

 

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder24 said:

Dudes can't we have lives for different continents? Its not like there is no playerbase there...

 

You can watch the VOD on Friday : )  

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RedPixelFlame said:

Will the test cluster open back up?

I doubt it as there's a lot of testers already as far we've been told and I wouldn't get why we should get more, though we can always hope.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I know someone who got a key and he didnt used it because he didnt wanted to download the test game files(~40gb)... i wonder how many of the test keys were wasted like that.

Edited by -KyloRen-
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -KyloRen- said:

I know someone who got a key and he didnt used it because he didnt wanted to download the test game files(~40gb)...

So why'd they sign up then? Sounds like they had ill intent, and the downloading part is just an excuse to hide behind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

So why'd they sign up then? Sounds like they had ill intent, and the downloading part is just an excuse to hide behind.

No ill intent, just a crappy internet connection with monthly bandwidth quota. DE didnt stated that when you get the key you would need to download the game again.

Edited by -KyloRen-
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -KyloRen- said:

No ill intent, just a crappy internet connection with monthly bandwidth quota. DE didnt stated that when you get the key you would need to download the game again.

Sure, but this is the second test, not the first one, so, a tiny bit of research and they would have easily figured that one out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)yoshibrosgaming said:

The Steel Path? That a new Update?

 

Steel path is the "hard mode" that will become available after completing the star chart.  Basically adds +100 to the level of every mission and some other difficulty adjustments.  Not released yet

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope something about rewards is being said in the live. Just increasing the usual drop stuff is just not worth the bother. We need GOOD rewards, endo, kuva, medallions, crowns...

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, backswing said:

Steel path is the "hard mode" that will become available after completing the star chart.  Basically adds +100 to the level of every mission and some other difficulty adjustments.  Not released yet

they should add a new node indicator so you know what levels youv've beaten on hard mode

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...