Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Home Time #13: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

so consider you talk with tesin in this hard more i hope you earn conclave stuff too and universal medallions can be usable in conclave too right?

or are you going to listen again to that only person on twitter complaining about it?rather than the whole community?

45 minutes ago, (XB1)HumaneStoned420 said:

they should add a new node indicator so you know what levels youv've beaten on hard mode

They do.  There will be a toggle in navigation to flip from normal to hard mode, and then you get to clear the starchart from square one again.  You can always toggle back and forth, and I believe fissures, sorties, nightmare, kuva etc will only be available in normal mode.

1 hour ago, NazeemX said:

Aww man i want that color palette. I want itttt

Has anyone even got it? I heard people that complain on getting duplicates of both glyphs, articula or locker, but I haven't heard about anyone getting palette yet. 

1 hour ago, --N0X-- said:

Since you insist on RNG for everything even stream rewards here's my RNG for you.

There's a 20% chance I'll watch your stream.

There's a 35% chance I like your comment.

Damn, you got lucky, have your upvote.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)GUNNEY1983 said:

Wheres my MR progress on the kit primary kit guns 

You get the MR from the chamber, not the grip.  Why would you get double MR from the same chamber?

Super-hope you removed the unnecessary modifiers. All anyone wanted was to do basic _ _ _ mission with much higher levels. Nobody that wants this content really needs resources and especially not the ones on offer from planets. Kuva/Endo perhaps sure.

Such a let down seeing someone just had to go and complicate everything so we don't have a choice in frames to use. Might as well put enemies and shield changes back if you're doing that. 

I'd like to see Reb use Nyx and Meg not use Inaros/Nezha/Unkillable-X frame for tonight. Just so it's easier to see what we're supposed to see. 🙂 

1 hour ago, MagnumBulletHeaD said:

It doesn't revolve around you as well...so chill.

Well, I don't know, but I've been told
Uranium ore's worth more than gold
Sold my Cad', I bought me a Jeep
I've got that bug and I can't sleep Uranium fever has done and got me down

Uranium fever is spreadin' all around

1 hour ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Super-hope you removed the unnecessary modifiers. All anyone wanted was to do basic _ _ _ mission with much higher levels. Nobody that wants this content really needs resources and especially not the ones on offer from planets. Kuva/Endo perhaps sure.

Such a let down seeing someone just had to go and complicate everything so we don't have a choice in frames to use. Might as well put enemies and shield changes back if you're doing that. 

I'd like to see Reb use Nyx and Meg not use Inaros/Nezha/Unkillable-X frame for tonight. Just so it's easier to see what we're supposed to see. 🙂 

Actually we all want hard Sht. The modifiers are well needed. 

2 hours ago, Engilore said:

so consider you talk with tesin in this hard more i hope you earn conclave stuff too and universal medallions can be usable in conclave too right?

or are you going to listen again to that only person on twitter complaining about it?rather than the whole community?

They only listen to AGGP you know this mate 

Archived