Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime is... Inaros??

(PSN)ATreidezz

I appreciate older Tenno weapons getting the Prime they deserved, but I'm not surprised Inaros overtaken Nezha due to popularity.

To be blunt, Inaros needs a rework. A frame being a giant meatbag is not a frame at all, but the epitome of lazy.

And here I was hoping to cruise around with the manly hoola hoop prime man this summer...

I just hope they will give the sandman a rework. His playstile is as interesting as watching a really dusty mummy crumbling apart.

2 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Increase in base health, so we'll be able to hit 10k max hp probably.

Yay go-go DE balance!

edit: Sidenote though, he looks dope as #*!%.

You can already hit 15k+ hp with umbra mods

Just now, Nesodos said:

I just hope they will give the sandman a rework. His playstile is as interesting as watching a really dusty mummy crumbling apart.

I was doing the Nightwave task of shooting down 3 fighters from a stolen Crewship yesterday... took Inaros... Joined a random team in the Veil. My pilot was so fast at whacking enemy fighters that I was worried none would be left for me to friendly fire. I ended up just slingshotting to the first Crewship, ran past the entire crew, took control of the helm and started shooting. 2 minutes later I dismounted, turned and looked at THE ENTIRE crew (Like 10+ VEIL badguys) mashed into the cockpit doing their best to put a dent in me.

Most likely. He was leaked. Looks real. Damn, sad day as a Nezha main, but honestly Inaros was my second most hyped so if it's true (which it likely is), I'm still excited. And I'll be saving $90 and use that for Ghosts of Tsushima, as I promised myself I'd purchase Nezha Prime's access as to respect my main. But Inaros Prime. He's next. I just hope they also rework him, though I doubt it'll be major if it exists given it wasn't announced. But who knows, we could be surprised.

So some Inaros prime leaks appeared today... I dont now how to feel about it. If they are true than Nezha Prime is going to be skipped and replaced by Inaros prime. What is your guys opinions on that if the leaks turn out to be true? Are you ok with the fact that Nezha Prime might be skipped?

The pics are out. It can't be untrue.

Since Nezha and Inaros are one after another, it's ok if Nezha Prime comes after Inaros Prime.

I'm guessing DE can't beat the design of Nezha deluxe hence they release Inaros Prime first to buy some months in figuring out how to design a better looking Nezha Prime than the deluxe skin. lmao

While I love how siiiicck inaros prime looks I do wish they would have stuck with the order. 

Inaros is good don't get me wrong but his kit is confusing & kinda needs reworked to be more simple..

I do think the weapon choices could have been better.. they continue to skip megastar prime which I don't get as megastar has been around forever so it's long overdue for a prime weapon...

Guess I'll still get the prime access just hate order skipping as Nezha is better right now anyway . 

1 minute ago, (PS4)LegionOfZoom1410 said:

While I love how siiiicck inaros prime looks I do wish they would have stuck with the order. 

Cant agree more... I was actually really hyped for Nezha Prime but I have to say that Inaros Prime looks great.

Archived