Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime is... Inaros??

(PSN)ATreidezz

1 hour ago, Nesodos said:

You can already hit 15k+ hp with umbra mods

Well not solo. You cant hit 9k solo unless you also waste your aura on Physique. And with as little as Inaros can do besides taking damage and making people sleep, I dont wanna waste aura mods that could instead provide to his damage output. I rather slot swift momentum so my melee doesnt need drifting or body count.

36 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

nezha is like zephyr...unpopular warframes.

Inaros iits much more popular.

I wouldn't say that, since his rework Nezha has become one of the more common frames I see in missions in general, the only thing that makes him harder to acquire is the need for Dojo research, but he's easily in the top 10 on xbox right now in regards to useage (you're on PC so maybe different experience).  Now, if you're talking long-duration endless missions or Arbies, ya, Inaros is definitely more popular. 

Personally I'm disappointed. Nezha is as close to a main as I have, so I was ready to buy his prime access as soon as it dropped. I'm not interested in Inaros at all. At least I'll save some money.

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

nezha is like zephyr...unpopular warframes.

Inaros iits much more popular.

Summary of what I said prior to edit:

More Prime Fodder

Tho this is just a leak lmao, giving an undying Warframe a prime... Nice one, if this was made to throw people off of what prime is really gonna be next, then it's working

(Nezha is clearly more fun and engaging than Inaros and Rhino, and Inaros needs a rework anyway) 

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

To be blunt, Inaros needs a rework. A frame being a giant meatbag is not a frame at all, but the epitome of lazy.

He's supposed to be a god-emperor, with the "god" part calling back to the older ruthless gods of human sacrifice and stuff.

But I definitely agree that he doesn't live up to that. His active abilities (Devour, Sandstorm, Scarab Swarm discharge) just come across as useless gimmicks while his passive abilities (Pocket Sand, Scarab Swarm armor) are boring

Inaros Prime is good, just like his normal version, at least players don't need to think how to use his abilities because mostly we don't need to use them at all. lol

Brain switch off Prime. Cool lmao

Oh it seems no Anubis head... sad.

Normal frame version always get the fantastic story quest like they are the original... but then come the Primes who have no quests for us to relate to, and they are better version of the normal ones. lmao

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

I appreciate older Tenno weapons getting the Prime they deserved, but I'm not surprised Inaros overtaken Nezha due to popularity.

To be blunt, Inaros needs a rework. A frame being a giant meatbag is not a frame at all, but the epitome of lazy.

tenor.gif?itemid=4688221

His 1 is fine, his 4 is fine. His secondary Passive (the sarcophagus), his 2 and 3 all suck and have no real purpose.

Ahh but what do I know, because he's such a tank that means he can't have any form of Ability Damage, or consistent Healing that isn't reduced by enemy Armor, or a true "undying" Passive that actually kills enemies so he can revive himself, nah none of that. It's not like we've been asking for similar things with Warframes like Chroma for three years now, haha. He has that one good ability he can spam to infinity and beyond, therefore, he's perfectly balanced because all of his damage relies on Finishers and Finishers are super strong, so by proxy Inaros is. I'm sure that half of his kit is allowed to do literally nothing because the other half works just fine. Sand Shadows obviously have a use when they last for about the time it took to summon them, I'm absolutely positive Shadows dealing no damage and Devour literally tickling enemies, or heaven forbid, giving up a Mod Slot for the Augment that creates them on Finishers is totally worth it. I'm sure Sandstorm offering 50% DR but making Inaros slow as molasses while absolutely throttling him for energy is worth your time, especially when you can get the Augment to deal a single tick more worth of damage, think of the Sand Shadow creation possibilities!

... I'm not bitter.

59 minutes ago, (NSW)Matt-S said:

I like how he completely glosses over the fact that Panthera Prime is coming with a 1.6m slash radial burst when it ricochets off a surface (20% max falloff). It literally says in the stats and description!

Yeah totally crazy that he glossed over something written in another language.

17 minutes ago, Perisie said:

Personally I'm disappointed. Nezha is as close to a main as I have, so I was ready to buy his prime access as soon as it dropped. I'm not interested in Inaros at all. At least I'll save some money.

Same. I've been reserving my Umbra mod and stuff waiting for Nezha Prime to drop.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Yeah totally crazy that he glossed over something written in another language.

Right, but In my opinion if you're going to be putting out a video showcasing everything, you should make sure you decipher everything that's shown.

GQnSOsv.png

This is the radial attack section of Panthera, surely seeing those figures would make you wonder what they're referring to, so you'd go find out, considering they're not part of the original weapon.

Translation:

Radial Attack
Falloff: 20%
Range: 1.60m
Slash: 20.0
Total: 20.0

Il y a 1 heure, Duality52 a dit :

I appreciate older Tenno weapons getting the Prime they deserved, but I'm not surprised Inaros overtaken Nezha due to popularity.

Couldn't agree more, the only reason i use him is for his absurd health pool, sometimes i even forgot what his kit is even made of which is after using him for a few hour a little unsettling.

1 hour ago, snekity said:

So some Inaros prime leaks appeared today... I dont now how to feel about it. If they are true than Nezha Prime is going to be skipped and replaced by Inaros prime. What is your guys opinions on that if the leaks turn out to be true? Are you ok with the fact that Nezha Prime might be skipped?

Dunno why they would skip Nezha the frame that's most hyped since the rework for the sandpunchingbag but hey at least those YuGiOh fans gonna be happy i guess ?

1 hour ago, Wearbe said:

Didn't this thread get deleted/removed 30 minutes ago?

It probably got moved, because I started a thread and could not access it after like 30 mins. I also thought it got removed

Archived