Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime is... Inaros??

(PSN)ATreidezz

7 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Why do you mention Nezha as better tank than Inaros then link a Revenant video...

Revenant has infinite tank-scaling due to pure immunity with his 2. It isn't even the same topic as Inaros/Nezha...

But Nezha I don't think is anywhere near as tanky as Inaros. 

Why do you mention Nezha as better tank than Inaros then link a Revenant video..

yes against lvl 100/200 ... in that case nezha is better

Please if you are going to answer me at least try to read what i wrote

Nyx have more survivality than inaros, and its not his 4 ...

1 hour ago, Nesodos said:

Its calculated in EHP, not nominal health. Unless its our only aura, it doesn't pay off to use physique in any situation at all.
Nominal health is a very inaccurate indicator if you want to determine survivability.

As a tank he's not supposed to deal a lot of damage and even less if you want to make a survival build.

But I wasnt talking about EHP since he already overshoots 15k EHP very easily, he's almost reaching twice that EHP. You obviously didnt refer to EHP in your first response either since 15k is very far off from his EHP. There are a bunch of full physique 4 man Inaros videos out there where he rocks a max hp of near 15k.

While he is a tank, he still needs to deal damage. If you are in a situation where physique is life or death, chances are you need more damage aswell to clear things.

5 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

Why do you mention Nezha as better tank than Inaros then link a Revenant video..

Oh I read what you wrote. Which is why the random revenant video was confusing.

"Nyx have more survivability than inaros, and not his 4" 

Not sure what you're saying here. You saying that Nyx, with her absorb bubble, is more tanky than inaros?

Why are you drawing random comparisons when the topic is Inaros/Nezha? Stay focused, please. You're confusing multiple thoughts into an unrelated argument.

3 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Oh I read what you wrote. Which is why the random revenant video was confusing.

"Nyx have more survivability than inaros, and not his 4" 

Not sure what you're saying here. You saying that Nyx, with her absorb bubble, is more tanky than inaros?

Why are you drawing random comparisons when the topic is Inaros/Nezha? Stay focused, please. You're confusing multiple thoughts into an unrelated argument.

people are talking about tanky, survivality, 

i answered you because i readed

"8K health is plenty to godmode everything."

a good joke for real 

28 minutes ago, Xlestangle said:

Can anyone Post a translation of the descriptions of Inaros Prime as well as the Prime Weapon's Descriptions? I don't need the stats translated, just the actual Description above the stat box. Thank you in advance if someone ends up doing this!

"Bring ancient fear and death with Inaros Prime. Featuring altered polarities for greater customization." orCower in fear, for the immortal Inaros has descended.” - Inaros

"This sharpened blade is an ancient tool that everyone feared. It symbolizes the assassination of Napoleon. It is large and has high killing power." Alternative: "This honed blade is among the heavier, bigger and more lethal of the weapons representing the feared assassin’s clan of ancient Tenno" - Kryst

"The finished product of maximum ejection of the saw. Featuring a bigger magazine, it is characterized by a high shooting speed and a projectile that cuts things in half" Alternative: "The largest of the saw blade launchers. Has a big magazine and a high fire rate, and specializes in destroying and ricocheting off the environment". - Panthera

Source is a bunch of comments on the Reddit thread (not sure if I can link it here). Also I don't speak japanese, so no idea if it's even remotely accurate lol

12 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

Dude you linked a video of playing revenant. No one is talking about revenant so what was the point in that video?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Dude you linked a video of playing revenant. No one is talking about revenant so what was the point in that video?

below the video i said

This way yesterday, i want do that as inaros but i cant because the stronger sand boy its not really stronger

59 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Interesting. I see Inaros on probably 30% of the Railjack missions I play.

Whenever you play content with tough enemies you're likely going to see Inaros.

oh yes rail jack Forgot about that thing 

7 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

below the video i said

This way yesterday, i want do that as inaros but i cant because the stronger sand boy its not really stronger

And i have no idea what you are trying to say here.

It has nothing to do with revenant and makes your comments even more confusing.

If english isnt your native language you should be a little less spicy. It looks to me like something is lost in translation.

I don’t know why people are confused that it’s Inaros Prime and not Nezha Prime.

Have people already forgotten that Valkyr Prime Access came before Banshee Prime Access?

Because this Tenno and Pepperidge Farm still remembers. And that wound still cuts deep to this day.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Shyuu- said:

"Bring ancient fear and death with Inaros Prime. Featuring altered polarities for greater customization." orCower in fear, for the immortal Inaros has descended.” - Inaros

"This sharpened blade is an ancient tool that everyone feared. It symbolizes the assassination of Napoleon. It is large and has high killing power." Alternative: "This honed blade is among the heavier, bigger and more lethal of the weapons representing the feared assassin’s clan of ancient Tenno" - Kryst

"The finished product of maximum ejection of the saw. Featuring a bigger magazine, it is characterized by a high shooting speed and a projectile that cuts things in half" Alternative: "The largest of the saw blade launchers. Has a big magazine and a high fire rate, and specializes in destroying and ricocheting off the environment". - Panthera

Source is a bunch of comments on the Reddit thread (not sure if I can link it here). Also I don't speak japanese, so no idea if it's even remotely accurate lol

Thank you! The translation helps regardless of how accurate it is. I saw that someone on this discussion board said the the radial attack on the Panthera's stats occurs on the ricocheting, and he said it was in the description of the weapon. Not sure based on this translation where the explosion on bounce is seen, but, hopefully these leaks will cause DE to release an official announcement about the next prime along with translated descriptions that can clear everything up. OR we just have to wait until the 14th. lol

4 hours ago, kyori said:

The pics are out. It can't be untrue.

Since Nezha and Inaros are one after another, it's ok if Nezha Prime comes after Inaros Prime.

I'm guessing DE can't beat the design of Nezha deluxe hence they release Inaros Prime first to buy some months in figuring out how to design a better looking Nezha Prime than the deluxe skin. lmao

You laugh, but there is probably some truth to it.

Panthera Prime?...yeesssss.

4 hours ago, Nesodos said:

You can already hit 15k+ hp with umbra mods

idk where you got that number from but the best you can do with mbral mods is just shy of 10K (with the HP aura and aura boosting exilus)
15k+ HP is what pets paired with inaros get tho.

Just now, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Nice, finally get to use the umbral forma's that I was saving up for him.

Also time to give him ridiculously high HP. *maniacal laughter*

You can save all your Umbra Forma if you just use an unranked Umbral Intensify (avaible from Simaris) unless you need strength for a reason I can't think of.

2 hours ago, Nesodos said:

Its calculated in EHP, not nominal health. Unless its our only aura, it doesn't pay off to use physique in any situation at all.
Nominal health is a very inaccurate indicator if you want to determine survivability.

As a tank he's not supposed to deal a lot of damage and even less if you want to make a survival build.

You need to look at his EHP for meaningful survivability predictions.

Disclaimer: [Formulas and values from the Wiki. I really hope I didn't screw this up. It was a pain in the *** to extract and calculate while composing this comment]
I rounded some of the values bc I didn't care to boot up excel.

Umbra vitality on max gives 770% with all 3 umbra mods equipped. Combine that with primed vigor and gladiator resolve for a pure survival build.(+1170%, needs 5 slots)

Total Health = Base Health × (1 + Modifier) + Health Gain From Leveling
550*(1+11,7)+550*3= 8635 nominal health [NH]

Since you will also want to boost the 225 base armor with max umbra fiber (+192.5%) you get a lot more EHP than nominal health.
Nominal armor [NA] in this case is 225+225*1,925= 658

DR= NA/(NA+300) = 658/(958)= 68,68%

EHP= NH/(1-DR)

Therefore:

EHP= 8635/(1-0,6868) = 27570 EHP without active scarab armor which will act like +100% armor on 100% charge (add adaptation for that sweet extra kick)
Keep in mind that tenno armor/health does not have any multipliers and will always receive 100% damage.

With 100% scarab armor:
NA=225+225*2,025= ~681
DR=681/981= 69,42%
EHP=8635/(1-0,6942)= 28237 EHP

If you don't want to put in PV because of the wasted shield bonus then you will get 7425 NH, thats 23706 EHP and only needs 4 fixed slots. (24280 EHP with scarab)

Addendum: Unairu school stone skin at max adds another flat 60 armor that will increase the normal DR to 70,53% and scarab DR to 71,18% (just calc. the EHP yourself)

If you’re going to say you can reach 15k ehp, state that. Dont say “I can hit 15k hp” because people will assume you mean visible health numbers. Especially on someone like Inaros who is one of the few able to nearly reach that value of hp. 

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I don’t know why people are confused that it’s Inaros Prime and not Nezha Prime.

Have people already forgotten that Valkyr Prime Access came before Banshee Prime Access?

Because this Tenno and Pepperidge Farm still remembers. And that wound still cuts deep to this day.

Just because there is a rare precedent for frames being skipped when it comes to prime releases doesnt mean it should be expected. 

Archived