Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe broken beyond comprehension

I really hope you guys are happy with the game because you made it 1 glitchy as hell 2 made it to wear we can barly play the game with out something going wrong 3 bull S#&$ enemys and weapons 4 no graphics for getting shot at 5 getting downed out of no wear no mater what you do (iron skin valker 4th ect) you die in one hit your shield gate dose nothing for us it only made weak enemy harder to kill. 6 nurfing weapons (really we use them because 60% to 75% of the other ones are trash ie baza) 7 the biggest one you rarely ever address problems and dont fix bugs but instead want to put more broken content out (railjack, lichs) and then when you do fix them you only half a** it and move on to something els I am quiteing warframe till you guys get your crap together.

Listen to your damn community I can't even count all the people who left warframe because of this stuff. (Over 20 still on my friends list I dump around that many weekly) And it has been over a year wear is the fixed waypoint you promised and falling through the map

I would have posted the several hundred pictures I have but this site wont let me post pictures 

Archived