Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Wrong boosters

Skine_

2 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Cool an image of 2 boosters, the one they always show.

well ye.Ā  they did that last time for the last booster drop and even says that its the 2.Ā  also not the same they always show.Ā  they showed drop/double for drop/double8a672d3c3f89d2e7137f6039e31c4d31.png

Eb8S9JCVcAAftrl.png

Yeah I was so excited to receive affinity and credit boosters...feel jebaited. The last one they gave was the one I have now so I'm confused.Ā 

Ā 

power_booster_pack_ii.png

Ā 

This one below is what we got, but it was from months ago:

Ā scavenge_booster_pack.png

2 minutes ago, BountyV said:

Eb8S9JCVcAAftrl.png

Yeah I was so excited to receive affinity and credit boosters...feel jebaited. The last one they gave was the one I have now so I'm confused.Ā 

Ā 

power_booster_pack_ii.png

Ā 

This one below is what we got, but it was from months ago:

Ā scavenge_booster_pack.png

same.Ā  have a buncha stuff to relvl since been getting all weapons ive gotten rid of back and to lvl 30

Just now, Skine_ said:

same.Ā  have a buncha stuff to relvl since been getting all weapons ive gotten rid of back and to lvl 30

Yeah I wanted the credit booster because Baro is tomorrow and I need creditsĀ 

Twitch Prime Members!

There's been an error with this month's Twitch Prime Perk. The Power Booster Pack II was supposed to include 7-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters, but 7-Day Resource and Resource Boosters were given instead.

If you've already redeemed the Power Booster Pack II, we're working quickly to get you your 7-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters and will keep you posted.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Because a DE employee literally just confirmed that they gave out the wrong boosters in this thread.

Doesn't change the fact that they always use the same image for boosters.

Ohhhh, whew ... thatā€™s a relief. I was worried (by seeing the title of the post, and the post,Ā for the first time by a notification of [DE] ā€˜Iā€™m The Daddyā€˜ Bear having commented on it) that it might have been [DE] somehow expressing disapproval over some of the more ... overly-literal interpretations of ā€œdo what you want with that [stolen] ship,ā€ or ā€œenjoy your new [boosted] jets.ā€

While not explicit, some uses may well have been interpreted as being over-the-top, with ā€œsuggestiveā€ imagery of everything from using a Railjack to mount a stolen Crewship, to wearing it as protection (or ā€œsocial distancingā€) when penetrating the entry orifice of ā€œthat Thing ... Sentient.ā€

Any/all of which could be considered ā€œWRONGā€ uses of Boosted Boosters for Boosting ... etc.

vTEp0MN.jpg

This DOES bring up a rather pertinent question:

It is (now) apparent that something has gone wrong with the way the game works.

But is this a ā€œbug?ā€

Hmmmm ... well, probably not a bug in the installed game software, at least.

But how should something that might be a bug, but is at the very least, not working the way itā€™s supposed or intended to be reported.

Obviously if I was crawling searches for reports of this (because, for example, it happened to me), how would I look for it?

Especially if Iā€™m including the term ā€œbugā€ in its widest, most generalized sense possible.

This forum post would not turn up in a search for ā€œbugā€ reports of receiving Prime Loot incorrectly from itā€™s description.

Yet those terms would most accurately describe what has occurred.

Just a thought.

On 2020-07-03 at 12:23 AM, Kylo. said:

Doesn't change the fact that they always use the same image for boosters.

Except they don't...

They use this for Credits and Affinity (Power Booster pack I & II):

loot2_sm_1x.jpg

and this for Resource amounts/drops (Scavenge Booster pack):

loot4_sm_1x.jpg

"Facts", eh, who needs to check what they actually are when you can just run with your preconceived ideas instead...

On 2020-07-03 at 8:56 AM, (PS4)SteveOMatic said:

Wish I saw this earlier today.Ā  I'd rather have the resource booster, especially since I just bought a 3 day affinity booster today to level all the new weapons faster šŸ˜­

We've got until 28th July to claim these so I plan on waiting until I've got some of the new Prime stuff after the 14th.Ā  šŸ˜‰

Archived