Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Need A Little Change

dror245

The most annoying problem i have with survival right now is to wait for everybody to return for extraction.

Sometime the whole group being stuck because one player refuse to end the lvl (even other players tell this one person to extract in chat but he doesnt respond), causing everybody to run to the player and trying to help him from gettin stuck but then they die trying to help him.

I know its sound selfish but in every survival you should have the option that after 1 min when you wait in extraction you could vote for ending the survival and get the rewards without waiting for players that dont want to finish the lvl, that way you could get the rewards and they can play how much they want and die in the end.

If there are more than half of the group at the extraction, 1 minute timer will appear. So I don't understnd what is the problem? Usually you either have Frost (vs Grineer or Corpus) or Vauban (vs Infested), both of them can protect you for that extra 10-20 seconds with 5 hp. 

DE should allow players to extract individually. This will also solve the problem of "rushers".

One of the things I like about warframe is that the mission playing time is short. I've had players join my survival and trap me in it for 30-45 minutes. This is incredibly frustrating when you want to move on and are given this choice of disconnect and lose everything or sit and wait for 20 minutes until you can leave. It's not a huge problem on T3 missions because you can't survive without each other, but on low level ones if you're leveling something and you have a group that's there to farm it's brutal. There really needs to be some kind of exit after 15 minutes.