Spoiler

TWITCH: 
digitalcamra

MIXER: 
CrimsonAssasin1

Fan Art:

See you next week!

14 минут назад, alce00 сказал:

So, who's got palette in this week's drops? As of now I suspect that nobody.

nope 😞 but i still love articulas/lockers. They are truly nice. Glyphs on the other hand - feels like a horrible reward. 😞 Especially cause they can be duplicates...

9 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

nope 😞 but i still love articulas/lockers. They are truly nice. Glyphs on the other hand - feels like a horrible reward. 😞 Especially cause they can be duplicates...

Yep, lockers are nice. I've got three of them and moa glyph. I can't complain here as some people have got three of the same glyph in the row. But nobody had ever mentioned getting palette from this week's drop. Knowing that issues with drops are quite common, I'm almost convinced that palette never was even the option for the drop in the first place. So that why I'm asking if anyone had got one.

hace 57 minutos, alce00 dijo:

So, who's got palette in this week's drops? As of now I suspect that nobody.

hace 42 minutos, Melanholic7 dijo:

From the spanish forum we have...

Armario Corpus Vintage: probabilidad de 24.5%
Corpus Articulado: probabilidad de 24.5%
Glifo de Prodman: probabilidad de 24.5%
Glifo de MOA: probabilidad de 24.5%
Paleta de colores Corpus: probabilidad de 2%

So the palette have only a 2% drop chance haha, i got a prodman glyph 

I think Steel Path is enough. Given that most players in the test clusters having difficulty, it shows that only a handful of players are able to handle high level enemies as opposed to the 'most players bragging they can reach X-level of enemies'. So any higher or difficult enemies in a new Path like Vibranium or Adamantium Path will only hurt most players' ego n pride. lol

Thanks for visiting our dojo (Green Amethyst), wish you could have spent more time in it, ik Rebecca would have loved the Giorno and Golden Experience art.
Sidenote, we only have one decorator in our clan, so all the art is by them.

I am sure there will be people who enjoy hard mode, but I seriously believe those people are a minority.  

I would LOVE to see stats on all the various content in the game.

-Activity like how many people run stuff every day or through the week

-How many UNIQUE people run the stuff every day or through the week

-How many active/uniuqe players there are in-game over those same time periods  (to show what % of people are running stuff)

I would think that information would be crucial for DE and I think it would be nice for the community to see to.   It shows the health of the game,  the popularity of games modes and areas of the game where people avoid.

ESO, Arbis, Sorties, Tridolons,  Orb Spiders, Railjack,  Hardmode,  

21 hours ago, kyori said:

I think Steel Path is enough. Given that most players in the test clusters having difficulty, it shows that only a handful of players are able to handle high level enemies as opposed to the 'most players bragging they can reach X-level of enemies'. So any higher or difficult enemies in a new Path like Vibranium or Adamantium Path will only hurt most players' ego n pride. lol

"... will only hurt most players' ego n pride."

A certain degree of humility is always a good thing...... 😉

As for hard mode you should have the option to choose the enemy level like in the simulacrum at lease this address the issue scot had about ppl using the simulacrum (even through I think it was a stupid issue), This should be a thing and if it happens I will use this feature all the time, if not I will only do it for the rewards and I WILL NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

As for hard mode you should have the option to choose the enemy level like in the simulacrum at lease this address the issue scot had about ppl using the simulacrum (even through I think it was a stupid issue), This should be a thing and if it happens I will use this feature all the time, if not I will only do it for he rewards and I WILL NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN.

I think people blow that comment about the simulacrum WAY out of proportion.  As I understood it, he didn't have any problem with people using the simulacrum, he had issue with the number of 'content creators' making videos of new weapons/warframes that just showed that one sterile environment instead of how the new thing plays in an actual game.  The problem isn't a casual player's desire to test there, the problem is that if you consider those videos as a source of promotional material (which DE, as a business, would) then they aren't doing a good job of showcasing the variety of gameplay in the game if they only show one room over and over.

The reasoning behind having a fixed level for Steel Path is most likely for matchmaking.  If people can choose their own level how likely are you to find a team running the same level?  Likely it'd just end up with people either running max level for challenge or minimum level for easy farming and then you might as well only have two options.  If it was exactly like Simulacrum and had max level related to Mastery it'd be terrible for matchmaking as anyone wanting to run max level would be limited to only people of the exact same rank.

Archived