Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia abilities not working properly

(PSN)nate_QVil

Octavia abilities are not working fine, mallet does not sound unless I’m standing really close to it, resonator sometimes skips notes or just plays them all random, and metronome music is not synchronized with the energy rings on the floor, and when they’re combined it’s just a mess on the notes, this happened right after deadlock protocol launched and it’s really complicated, and a little bit amotina to play her like that, please fix it soon

I'm experiencing this as well. Only happens in groups, music tempo will speed up and slow down and is generally glitchy. Sometimes mallet gets stuck and won't do any damage and will just hover there then it will play the same note tons of times. Also the mallet sometimes hits enemies for 0 damage and when attached to resonator the mallet will pretty much lag around the map doing nothing. Its pretty broken.

All this started after the new update, it pretty much makes Octavia unplayable which sucks because she is my main frame...

18 hours ago, (PS4)Hyperb_le said:

I'm experiencing this as well. Only happens in groups, music tempo will speed up and slow down and is generally glitchy. Sometimes mallet gets stuck and won't do any damage and will just hover there then it will play the same note tons of times. Also the mallet sometimes hits enemies for 0 damage and when attached to resonator the mallet will pretty much lag around the map doing nothing. Its pretty broken.

All this started after the new update, it pretty much makes Octavia unplayable which sucks because she is my main frame...

I feel ur pain dude I’m gonna play solo today to enjoy the music packs I just bought ;-;

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hyperb_le said:

Well not sure about you guys but its fixed for me for some reason, I've played 10 missions today in groups with Octavia and her abilities work fine now. Weird.

You didn’t do anything like change your song or something? Just tested solo and the music is in sync but doing no damage with resonator activated

16 hours ago, (PS4)babyhades94 said:

You didn’t do anything like change your song or something? Just tested solo and the music is in sync but doing no damage with resonator activated

No I didn't change anything music related that I know of, just queued up and did some missions and it worked. I changed the Syandana on her? Doubt that was what fixed it though. I played for a few hours and it worked the whole time. Damage and song was in sync, with and without resonator and it was working both solo and with groups on any mission type.

I'll try again later today and see if its still working.

On 2020-07-07 at 4:16 PM, (PS4)CarlosDaMop said:

Octavia works fine in solo missions but not with squads...Delays in music playing or mixing and putting out damage.. horrible experience to listen to as well....smh

Yeah, it works solo or when hosting, but everything else is just boom, nothing 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-08 at 10:28 AM, [DE]George said:

We have a fix incoming for this.

It would be nice to get an update as to when the fix is incoming. Its been almost two weeks and Octavia is still pretty much unplayable.

Really sucks for people that have her as one of their stronger frames with tons of forma invested.

Archived