Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Soundtracks to the Somachord Request

Duality52

A request to add in the new soundtracks into the Somachords:

Empyrean:

• A Somachord is guaranteed to spawn inside PoIs in either the Earth, Saturn, or Veil Proxima.

The Deadlock Protocol:

• Additional tracks can be added in either the Venus, Phobos, Neptune, or Pluto Somachords.

The Deadlock Protocol soundtrack stood out to me, reminding me of Mass Effect. I wish we can listen to these soundtracks in our Orbiter.

Thoughts?

I want the Deadlock melody to.  The soma cords could have been in the granum voids.   When im booting up my game I usually just sit there and listen to it a few times on the start screen.  

It is super short but sweet.  The part where it goes dead should have gone into another melody or more complex melody.  But I am definately feeling that musical direction.   

Mass Effect 1's title screen music is so epic lol.  Thats part of why the sequels sucked.  

On 2020-07-03 at 11:56 PM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I want the Deadlock melody to.  The soma cords could have been in the granum voids.   When im booting up my game I usually just sit there and listen to it a few times on the start screen.  

It is super short but sweet.  The part where it goes dead should have gone into another melody or more complex melody.  But I am definately feeling that musical direction.   

Mass Effect 1's title screen music is so epic lol.  Thats part of why the sequels sucked.  

that's only your opinion IMO ME 2 had best soundtrack and art style but andromeda had best gameplay

Archived