Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate doing bounties because they talk too much

Drasiel

I don't like playing bounties simply because it takes too long to wait for people to stop talking and show me my objective marker. Bounties are the only missions in the entire game that you have to wait for not just lotus but konzu/duck/eudico and potentionally whomever they are also talking to, to stop talking before you can get started. Please just show us the objective marker before they are done talking. After hundreds of hours we do not need to wait to hear the dialogue before we start our actual mission.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fine with the time of eidolon but honestly I don't understand what the f*ck is wrong with digital games lately, most of the games online just focus on yapping nonsenses.

Eidolon bounty, fine dialogs acceptable but I don't need a F*CKING announcement everytime some pets accidently DIE or useless words from onkko as weel as I take down a lurer. The constant provoke from vayhek during the plague star ?

Fortuna - orb vallis is filled with yapping kinds, I despite hunting orb mother for those dialogs that is useless, you want us to hear the story ? put it IN the NPC that want to tell the tale.

Little Duck ? should being call little DOG, doing disruption still have some BULLSH*T yaps that blocking the beeping sound OMG. I'm here to play, relax. So don't make us MUTE ALL VOICE from npc. I do intent to keep it on for mission brief as traditional, it's fine that way. But these useless dialogs is unacceptable, irrelevent and intervening.

9 minutes ago, Twilight-Knight said:

I'm fine with the time of eidolon but honestly I don't understand what the f*ck is wrong with digital games lately, most of the games online just focus on yapping nonsenses.

Eidolon bounty, fine dialogs acceptable but I don't need a F*CKING announcement everytime some pets accidently DIE or useless words from onkko as weel as I take down a lurer. The constant provoke from vayhek during the plague star ?

Fortuna - orb vallis is filled with yapping kinds, I despite hunting orb mother for those dialogs that is useless, you want us to hear the story ? put it IN the NPC that want to tell the tale.

Little Duck ? should being call little DOG, doing disruption still have some BULLSH*T yaps that blocking the beeping sound OMG. I'm here to play, relax. So don't make us MUTE ALL VOICE from npc. I do intent to keep it on for mission brief as traditional, it's fine that way. But these useless dialogs is unacceptable, irrelevent and intervening.

my complaint was more specifically for the fact we can't actually go start our bounties before NPC's finish talking, but yeah a bit less repetition would be nice too.

6 hours ago, MIS5IGNO said:

there's a trick to skip these dialogues, you can open the NW screen and then close it and the bounty marker will appear

This is great. However they should still just make the marker appear right away.

Yes, I agree. Half a minute of talking my ears off isn't great. I can basically almost do a capture mission in that time. Do we see the discrepancy between the time it takes between even basic mission types now? Can we finally change this, for the better and not worse? Bounties are a horrible offender in this regard.

Archived