Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So if you had to pick a warframe that really needs a rework or buff, Who would it be?

Formous

Valkyr needs a reworked passive and hysteria. I actually don't think her kit is too awful, but I think her passive should be partial melee lifesteal. Hysteria is not too bad, but I do think it feels unreliable sometimes and the invincibility should start immediately upon pressing the button.

Also Garuda is still a buggy mess and needs to be fixed. I still get the 'Invalid Target' bug extremely frequently when trying to use her abilities. I actually think her kit is pretty fun, but maybe Quick Thinking (the mod) should be implemented as part of her passive. Would be a pretty nice buff.

EDIT: Also a lot of people don't know this but Garuda has a secret strong ability, her blood altars count as an 'alive' enemy for stacking up combo counter. Lose your counter counter? No problem! Impale someone then attack the altar for 10-20 seconds and boom your back to 12x multiplier! DE pls no nerf.

17 minutes ago, Flyshlee said:

Buff Mag. 

She got nerfed like five times in a row back in 2015/16. 

She recently got nerfed again where her greedy pull augment needs power strength to be effective. It was already a niche augment, why nerf it? Poor Mag! 

I have no idea why they pick on her so much. She's no where near the top of the power scales, but they stamp out any advantage with her quickly for some reason. 

On 2020-07-04 at 7:57 AM, Wearbe said:

Excalibur Umbra. I want to play him but I can't stand his neck-scarf. I get nervous anytime I get near any type of fan or rotary engine. Plus you know all the girls are pointing and whispering about how he can survive in the vacuum of space but keeps the chills and chafe away with his cute little shemagh. 

I always found it strange that some people dislikes the scarf that much, personally i wish i could put it on some of my other frames, like Banshee Prime or Limbo Prime, it would look great on them, imo. once someone got Umbra, they should have the option to remove it from Umbra or add it to other frames.

On 2020-07-04 at 1:33 PM, B0VB0 said:

Revenant needs a lot of work...

Legend says if you say Revenant three times in a thread Biggears Smallstrix appears.

So I agree with you where banshees 4 is not good but the rest of her kit is super solid which puts her not in a spot where she desperately needs to be looked at. Personally I’d also say the same for most other frames in the game. The only frame I can think of that desperately needs a rework or adjustments is zephyr 

Hydroid and Vauban, was hoping boobens rework would make him tankier but now protea exists so any rework ideas for vauban are pretty much gone and I can consider him to be usable but there are extremely better options out there, I haven't played hydroid in years simply because of the fact that every time I want to pull out a different frame, hydroid never comes to my mind, I can't think of a singular good use case where hydroid would be viable. I don't think DE will ever touch vauban again and I think I have finally given up on him as a frame and just play him when I feel like it.

On 2020-07-04 at 3:37 AM, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Banshee, because I really feel she could be better and I'd use her way more if so.

Or Inaros, because we're about to get his prime and he truly feels boring.

yep

Might I say Grendel too? I know he's recent, but still... I find him to be so... 

yep

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I would tweak nyx. She is just not that good.

Her mc, armor strip and aoe cc are just meh but lack synergy.  And her alt is worthless.

Make her 3 abilities better and change the alt completely.

Others need tweaks to but nyx needs it most in my opinion.

no o.O
she has it all, there are a few frames that can do the things she does in one easy to build/use package (only nova comes to mind tbh)
only her 1 need a little bit of a buff but not much so it could be nerfed later

I don't really see Banshee needing a full rework beyond her casting speed and maybe her 4 (and even that level of CC is strong). She's a great CC frame, great buffing frame, and can knockdown walls of enemies. My problem the frame lies more in the design of levels and damage. Flinging enemies into walls or off cliffs doesn't damage them, and enemies are seemingly prevented from being knocked off levels, thus limiting her damage capability (and some immersion if I'm being real honest).

I'd probably rework Revenant to be more engaging but he's a solid frame overall.

Maybe a touchup on Excalibur? Slash Dash could be faster when targeting enemies and Radial Javelin is borderline useless right now.

Personally as a Mirage main, I can tell she can have some tweaks here and there, make her mechanics smoother and more reliable, also she needs some visual and interaction bug corrections. However the community as a whole can agree that Hydroid is the one who desperately needs a full rework, he is so outdated, almost useless beside just afk farming with him, even more now that the enemies are just wet paper to cut through. The king of the sea needs some love to become that mighty water/pirate warframe he should be

On 2020-07-06 at 5:28 AM, _Euphoria_ said:

You people who say Banshee have no idea how to play her...

she is easily one of the best endgame frames out there

Its not knowing how. It's more a desire to not have 1 singular play style.  I for one, enjoyed her 4 in it's hay day, but the power is criminally behind the times and massively underpowered and over costed.  I could easily copy a banshee execution build if I wanted, but I have 3 other frames who play the exact same way.  This means I want something else from Banshee, not that I can't play.

Am 4.7.2020 um 02:54 schrieb xcrimsonlegendx:

I know there are a lot more frames that should be in line to be reworked but I just want my boy grendel to be updated a bit.

honestly the only thing Grendel needs is That they reduce the cost of his first ability by like ... a lot.

Hydroid

1 is useless w/o augment

2 still lacks the control that it should've had all along (i.e. how revenant's reave works)

3 is useless w/o same augment as 1. even still, not great. enemies dont get pulled along properly. they fall out of puddle when you move around w/ 2 (not supposed to i dont think)

4 is just generally useless as better loot-boost options exist and it's CC value is mediocre at best. also 'pilfering strangledome' was a direct spit in the face for hydroid mains, imo.

Chroma needs to go from Masochist Lizard to Actual Dragon ASAP.

Hydroid needs a more cohesive kit overall, concept is fine, execution is clunky, his 1 and 2 in particular feel...underwhelming.

Inaros is as boring as a bag of sand, which while not surprising, isn't good either.

Those are my top 3, but a few others need things like different passives (Rhino/Frost) or some minor changes (Give Loki a real 3rd ability and just make Decoy trigger Switch Teleport as a hold-cast).

Archived