Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omni controller shortcut

(XBOX)Jes9119

Question

Ok, so before the Deadlock Protocol dropped I used to be able to use my Omni tool while in Railjack missions by holding RB and hitting ‘right’ on the d-pad, now I can’t. Am I doing something wrong or did they remove a useful feature again? My Omni is slotted btw and it was way more useful to use two button presses than navigate a finicky wheel.

4 answers to this question

Looks like this tends to break on consoles. On PS4 it wasn't working even before the Deadlock update, pressing the PS equivalent of RB + right just brought up the tactical map, same as RB + left. You should post this in the Bugs section, if someone haven't done it already.

17 hours ago, (XB1)Jes9119 said:

Ok, so before the Deadlock Protocol dropped I used to be able to use my Omni tool while in Railjack missions by holding RB and hitting ‘right’ on the d-pad, now I can’t. Am I doing something wrong or did they remove a useful feature again? My Omni is slotted btw and it was way more useful to use two button presses than navigate a finicky wheel.

the keybind might have bugged out so should check to see if it is still set to what you had it set to

8 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

the keybind might have bugged out so should check to see if it is still set to what you had it set to

It’s not a keybinding issue. I looked everywhere through the settings and made identical posts on both the UI and Performance pages on the bugs page. It’s something DE did.

Archived