Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mediation Room

metlock

I just released i spelt it wrong...anyway

This could be linked in with the oracle

But here is where you build a room so that you can meditate, after meditating (can have some mind puzzles in order to complete instead of just waiting, like dot to dot, or remember the pattern) you will gain a bonus to something like, bonus energy, damage, shields, stamina, reduced energy needed for powers etc.

Could be a nice green room with plants and mossy rocks.

you mean a zen garden

but yeah. tennos needs a waterfall meditation training. its that what shinobis and buddomonks doing because of NIN.

NIN means "hold on!"

would be a nice way to get bonuses for a day or something.

NINja you know?^^

Thats the one yeah something like a zen garden

you must be new here. zen gardens are allready in the game. but there is nothing to interact ;)

well there are gardens but I just thought them as interconnectors as they provide 4 doors

If the one person mediates they get a small bonus at the end of a mind puzzle/mini-game

If multiple people mediate in the same room and on the same thing - bigger bonus or a small bonus and a bonus when playing with those people

• 3 months later...

you mean a zen garden

but yeah. tennos needs a waterfall meditation training. its that what shinobis and buddomonks doing because of NIN.

NIN means "hold on!"

would be a nice way to get bonuses for a day or something.

NINja you know?^^

Actually, in the Japanses language NIN means To move silently or in stealth, and to persavere against all things. and JA simply means a person. So the word Ninja mean a person who can overcome all things and push on and one who is silent and stealthy basically.