Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Been One Year, And Ropaloyst is Still a Broken, Buggy Joke of A Boss

It is baffling that the Ropaloyst has been unaddressed for an entire year. From the start of the fight, everything is just broken and it's infuriating. You will randomly get one shot. Random invincibility on the limbs. Random teleporting and falling through the floor when walking on zip lines and triggering the laser respectively. After each phase, the floor just disappears at random.

I cannot believe that one of the most broken aspects of the game is a boss fight, tied to the main story, where you also earn a Warframe. I can't play Ropalolyst another time for Nightwave. I refuse.

I have never experienced any of these.

does ropalolyst have high Alpha damage? Yes, but it's survivable with modding like anything else

The limbs are never vulnerable until the very end of the fight when the entire ropalolyst is vulnerable. There are two synoids (squarish slightly metallic bits on the side of it's torso) that are the weakspots you are supposed to kill to stagger it

After each phase the floor disappears intentionally, there is an animation showing it the first time. That's the ropalolyst breaking stuff.

The zip lines and lasers sound like lag

On 2020-07-03 at 11:49 PM, Drasiel said:

I have never experienced any of these.

does ropalolyst have high Alpha damage? Yes, but it's survivable with modding like anything else

The limbs are never vulnerable until the very end of the fight when the entire ropalolyst is vulnerable. There are two synoids (squarish slightly metallic bits on the side of it's torso) that are the weakspots you are supposed to kill to stagger it

After each phase the floor disappears intentionally, there is an animation showing it the first time. That's the ropalolyst breaking stuff.

The zip lines and lasers sound like lag

I know the Ropalolyst can deal high damage. The problem is you can randomly just die in instances where it can't deal damage, such as when the player is controlling it (extremely buggy animations BTW), it's blasting the zip lines, blasting the glass, etc.

I meant the synoids BTW, basically the same thing as the eidolon things. They'll randomly go invulnerable for like 30 seconds lol.

The floor just disappears with no animation, sometimes even before the next phase. A ton of the animations in the fight are just broken as hell.

3 hours ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

I know the Ropalolyst can deal high damage. The problem is you can randomly just die in instances where it can't deal damage, such as when the player is controlling it (extremely buggy animations BTW), it's blasting the zip lines, blasting the glass, etc.

I meant the synoids BTW, basically the same thing as the eidolon things. They'll randomly go invulnerable for like 30 seconds lol.

The floor just disappears with no animation, sometimes even before the next phase. A ton of the animations in the fight are just broken as hell.

this sounds waaaaaay more like desync issues than actual bugs. As in what's happening isn't properly being displayed to you. What kind of interenet are you using? Do other playstation users have this much issue?

12 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

this sounds waaaaaay more like desync issues than actual bugs. As in what's happening isn't properly being displayed to you. What kind of interenet are you using? Do other playstation users have this much issue?

I definitely know that all my PS friends have the same issues more or less. Using Xfinity Ethernet. And my upload/download speed is pretty good. It'd suck if this is a primarily console issue.

Why is it that a when doing Void Dash at the end of the dash I am transfer back into my warframe? It seems like their is a bug if you are riding the Ropaloyst and it regains shields you become stuck to it. I don't know if it is a bug but why do you only have a few seconds after knocking it down that last time to hit the button before it full heals (not really an issue if you are by the button).  

Drasiel and SenorClipClop these bug many be less common or not present on PC then console. 

Archived