Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate missions

SupposedColt

When I check my syndicate missions, I mainly see what time of objective they have. I always to the quick in and out ones (exterminate, sabotage, capture, mobile defense, rescue) my quarrel is with the rounds are countdown mission types (survival, interception, and defense). I was just curious if other members of the community would agree that these missions could have the A tier rewards implemented into them. Since, their respected notes gives drops after every: five waves and minutes, while interception is at the end of every round. The main reward is the few thousand standing, but some relics would be a sweet added bonus.

Somethings in the loot table for these could be:

1. Extra standing (1,000)
  2. Relics
  3. Specter blueprints
  4. Archwing part from the specific syndicate (Low chance)

1 hour ago, SupposedColt said:

When I check my syndicate missions, I mainly see what time of objective they have. I always to the quick in and out ones (exterminate, sabotage, capture, mobile defense, rescue) 

Syndicate Medallions serve as the extra rewards you desire. At the minimum, you can get up to 4000 Standing plus the usual Standing (bonus points if you have the Syndicate's respective bonus Sigils). They also bypass the Daily Standing limit, allowing you to stockpile Medallions for Relics or other assortments.

The only thing left I can say is that you cannot rush missions for Medallions unless you are proficient in finding them. Sounds to me that you were rushing these missions.

They really need to just add syndicate medallions into every syndicate mission. It's silly that if you do a grineer defense on the same tile as hydron there  will be  8 medallions, but if you do a corpus defense on say the Sechura tile which is even bigger there will likely be none. It's the really bad inconsistency that is annoying.

Archived