Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login-Affinity Booster

Methanoid

2 hours ago, Methanoid said:

Market bought affinity boosters working perfectly fine, login affinity boosters however seem to be doing exactly nothing...

Dunno, they seemed to be working for me, how did you determine their failure to do anything?

Like, just checking but, you didn't expect those two boosters to stack (i.e. multiply their effects), right?

Because getting additional Affinity boosters just extends the duration of your current active one.
(Or are you maybe saying that didn't happen?)

i have 4 accounts, 2 of which had login boosters, 1 account has a "proper" bought for booster, 1 at a time I leveled all 3 in hydron with all 3 using a glaxion vandal to kill (because benchmark/test reasons) with and all 3 accounts having a rank 0 secondary/melee to lvl up, didnt use any warframe abilities, in the case of the 2 accounts with login boosters, 10 waves of hydron bagged the fresh weapons roughly 4-5 lvls, the paid for booster account did the same 10 waves and got 14-16 lvls on the secondary/melee.

3 hours ago, Methanoid said:

using a glaxion vandal to kill

Kills made with one weapon will give your other weapons exactly 0 Affinity.

Most likely, you simply had your Squad mates killing more on the run where your weapons gained more Ranks.

even on the worst run ever and with shared affinity you simply do not just get 4 poxy levels from a rank 0 weapon with a booster on, esp not on multiple runs.  also i know weapon kills all go into the killing weapons but i have still done solo runs before and only used melee the entire mission and still affinity on an unused secondary/primary, no teammates for affinity share and still managed to level unranked weapons.

Archived