Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have the abillity to decorate the railjack interior?

(PSN)grayhyh

It's probably a performance-related restriction. You can decorate your Orbiter and Dojo to your heart's content because it's just a bunch of rooms and a skybox. Railjack has to render a bunch of other stuff.

I suppose you can just auto-hide the decorations when you enter a mission, though.

You know what i will do ?

Put objects with colision on all the boarding entries so i dont have to worry about boarders ,

not that i have to worry about them right now.

I foresee this as being another issue , do we get a "peacetime" RJ enterior and a "wartime" interior that does not have decoration?

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Honestly I rather have interior skins, apart from the exterior ones. Maybe even add the possibility of doing tennogen content out of it.

I've always wanted a Prime skin for the interior of the Orbiter and the Railjack. I'd also want a Primed Railjack skin.

Custom interior only showing up out of combat would be a good compromise (and with a few lines from Cy, like "Non-essential gear stowed, ship's clear for action" wouldn't be too much of a stretch...)

Without something like that, the possibility of using decorations to disrupt boarders and/or troll or grief the team would be there.

Archived