Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Snow Globe

Penthos

So far this is easily the most useful ability the frost warframe has.  It is great, however the way it works with Stretch and Overextended is not.  My main issue is that although the mods increase the radius of the snow globe, the slow area within it stays a constant size.  I'm not saying the whole snow globe needs to have the slow effect throughout, but it'd be nice if the two range mods actually did something to increase it, making these two mods truly useful on this ability.

Snow globe is without a doubt the most helpful support skill in the game. While what you are saying makes sense, I'm not sure I agree only because that would make snow globe even more overpowered than it is. The radius it reaches with reach and overextended is pretty huge so it makes sense they don't get slowed down until reaching closer to the center of the globe.

With stretch alone I think they get slowed as soon they enter the globe, so maybe this is a bug?

No, with Stretch the slow radius remains the same.

Snow globe is without a doubt the most helpful support skill in the game. While what you are saying makes sense, I'm not sure I agree only because that would make snow globe even more overpowered than it is. The radius it reaches with reach and overextended is pretty huge so it makes sense they don't get slowed down until reaching closer to the center of the globe.

It may seem very powerful, however, you need to consider that when the globe gets bigger, there's a greater chance for an enemy to get into the globe which negates the effect of the exterior blocking bullets right there.  This right now, without the slow, makes Stretch and Overextended useless since without the slow, you're just giving yourself less projectile protection in essence because when they are in, they don't get slowed until they reach that tiny radius in the center, so they just shoot you like normal.  If that makes sense...

Edited by Penthos