Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help for hearing impaired

(XBOX)swag of a joker

hello i am hearing impaired i am completely deaf on my left and partially on my right because of this finding secrets around the map is very difficult such as kuria statues, the secret power box for the locked doors on Jupiter, etc. i was wondering if you could implement something to help with finding those secrets for the hard of hearing like a radar for sounds. the only thing i can think of for something like this is this deaf radar that fortnite has. too my knowledge its the only game that has something such as a sound radar and i have played ALOT of games through my life (but again to my knowledge). i hope this gets noticed or some traction because it would be nice to finally find all the kuria statue i have spent years trying to find. Thank you for taking your time to read this

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Fair enough, but in the case of Kuria you could just look up their locations and then it's pretty much a visuals only task. I dare to assume even the majority of people with a fine ability to hear did so.

i have looked through videos of location for the kuria. but because of all the updates to planets and map tile changes all of them have become fairly useless

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (XB1)swag of a joker:

i have looked through videos of location for the kuria. but because of all the updates to planets and map tile changes all of them have become fairly useless

There's a non-video guide on Steam that seemed to be updated by people. Maybe that helps out. No idea if there's an up to date video playlist. Anyways, good luck until if/when your request is a thing in this game.

• 3 weeks later...

While some things are veiwable using a scanner, some kind of visual aid would be useful, even to those of us who arnt hard of hearing. Perhaps some sort of rithmic pulsing effect somewhere when near a object with sound.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-07-20 at 9:18 AM, [DE]George said:

We will look into this.

I was literally just jumping into the forums to make a similar request. I can be right on top of a cache and not hear the sound that my teammates can hear. It's like just outside my hearing frequency. I have made game volume adjustments. 

Maybe it's possible to make a blanket "secret" sound option in the game menu, where you can pick what the sound should be so everyone can have a chance of hearing it. I also like the rhythmic pulsing idea for people who have lost most of their hearing or are deaf.

TY

Archived