Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to make Gas linger longer?

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Fart into a cushion. That just hangs around for ages.

Excellent joke! 😄

My dad knew I was going to be a comedian. When he saw me as a baby, he said, "Is this a joke?" 

My wife and I were walking down the road when we saw my mother-in-law getting beaten up by six lads. When my wife asked whether I was going to go and help, I said, "Nah, they're doing a good job."

I told Inland Revenue I don't need to pay any tax as I live on the coast. 

Well due to the terrible changes to gas you can only have 10 procs of gas on a single target and more procs will just replace the old ones. Also the gas cloud damage is not boosted by any Elemental mods like fire and toxin so the gas procs are pathetically weak and you're better off with just toxin by itself or fire by itself!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

Well due to the terrible changes to gas you can only have 10 procs of gas on a single target and more procs will just replace the old ones. Also the gas cloud damage is not boosted by any Elemental mods like fire and toxin so the gas procs are pathetically weak and you're better off with just toxin by itself or fire by itself!

Yeah, I'm aware. I was just trying to see if I could make a big cloud for them to walk into. I can, sort of, but it disappears too quickly to be useful.

Oh well. I hope DE give gas a buff soon.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

Excellent joke! 😄

My dad knew I was going to be a comedian. When he saw me as a baby, he said, "Is this a joke?" 

My wife and I were walking down the road when we saw my mother-in-law getting beaten up by six lads. When my wife asked whether I was going to go and help, I said, "Nah, they're doing a good job."

I told Inland Revenue I don't need to pay any tax as I live on the coast. 

Lol those jokes are savage mate 😄

3 hours ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

I'm just trying to find the best way to skunk an entire room.

Lol!

Well, there are a few "stink cloud" options I quite like for this, even if they aren't the most optimal:

• Gas procs. The more a target has on them, the wider the cloud gets (up to 10 stacks)
  • Saryn's augment for Toxic Lash.
  • Zakti.
  • Mutalist Cernos. Works great with Split Flights as the procs from its secondary projectiles continually referesh the buff and keep you at a ton of arrows. (Not sure if DE will keep this forever, the synergy feels accidental, but it's fun while we have it.)

Archived