Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profanity filter?

AltairFerenc

Question

Is it even disableable?
My first thing to do when I install the game every time is to disable it yet it still works and very strangely.
Baro is here so I went to do some relics and something really got my eyes.
Went on a random fissure and we got like 3 rare rewards and the dudes were unable to choose and the chat was full with "****" and I was like why? I disabled it, I even checked it and it was unchecked after that before a new mission started I checked what they chose and the relic name was censored out like it looked like something like this: **** B4 ****
Also for time to time I see relics in different langueges a month ago or so I saw someone bringing "relique C4"
Is this a bug or my files are damaged or what?

5 answers to this question

il y a 16 minutes, AltairFerenc a dit :

Is it even disableable?
My first thing to do when I install the game every time is to disable it yet it still works and very strangely.
Baro is here so I went to do some relics and something really got my eyes.
Went on a random fissure and we got like 3 rare rewards and the dudes were unable to choose and the chat was full with "****" and I was like why? I disabled it, I even checked it and it was unchecked after that before a new mission started I checked what they chose and the relic name was censored out like it looked like something like this: **** B4 ****

Those are not profanity...

They are speaking in a different language.

If you get matched with Chinese or Japanese players their language's alphabets are replaced with an asterisk (*).

Only way to see them is to change your warframe's launcher language setting to Chinese or Japanese, and it will start downloading the localisation files.

33 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Those are not profanity...

They are speaking in a different language.

If you get matched with Chinese or Japanese players their language's alphabets are replaced with an asterisk (*).

Only way to see them is to change your warframe's launcher language setting to Chinese or Japanese, and it will start downloading the localisation files.

well like curse words get replaced or got replaced, when it was last turned on years ago, with * so I tought it has to do something with it.

Archived