Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack buildings player spawn point when exiting them is bugged

Wylk

So there's two bugs that im aware of when exiting Railjack buildings IF you press the space bar and skip the exiting out of the building with your archwing cutscene.

First one involves the Asteroid Hangar, when there's two buildings in the mission. The other buildings spawn points for exiting players when the Asteroid Hangar exists in the map are overwritten by the Hangar's one.

Here's an example where doing it out of the Pulse Turbine teleports you to the Hangar.

Here's one where doing it out of the Shipkiller platform does it too, and in this case i hadn't even wandered close to the hangar previous to this, as you can see by Cephalon Cy doing his "investigate this hangar" speech when teleported into it. This one is specially weird considering the Shipkiller platform actually only has the exiting animation in this situation. In a mission like Ruse Warfield where the Shipkiller is the only objective around, the player is instantly teleported outside of it when exiting, without any cutscene popping out, as evident in this other video

Now the other bug around skipping this animation for exiting the Pulse Turbine when the Asteroid hangar ISN'T around to override it's spawn point. The player is placed inside the empty space of the building, making it impossible to progress with the mission if the player doesn't have the teleport back to the railjack with the omni intrinsic, forcing them to have to abort. If there's an angle where you can return to space from inside it i haven't found it in multiple attempts

EDIT: As far as i'm aware, for the asteroid hangar bug, it also overrides the exiting point of the crewships when skipping the exiting animation too

Archived