Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel and Gauss alt helmets not in Nightwave rotation?

Chucharu

I've been waiting months for the Grendel helmet to make an appearance in the Nightwave store. A friend said it had shown up in the store at the very beginning of the year during the Intermission, but I was away on vacation to confirm myself. Regardless, no appearance from either in near 7 months now, seems as though they have not been added to the store rotation, would be nice if this could be fixed.

• 1 month later...

Probably been about 9 or so months now and still no sign, both Protea alt helmets made an appearance, but the Gauss and Grendel alt helmets still have yet to show up. Would appreciate it greatly if you would add them to the store rotation!

• 4 weeks later...

I've been waiting for that helmet for months now too. 

My friend said he saw it somewhere in the Intermission but that is just once...in how many months? Also he's been online almost daily. 

Why are Gauss and Grendel such a rare appearance in the shop? Is this intended or is it a bug? 

I personally didn't look for Grendel but I was waiting for Gauss helmet quite a lot. Also on the wiki page of Gauss alt helmet, in the comment section, there are a lot of complains about the absence of Gauss alternative helmet from one year ago too. 

• 3 weeks later...

Given that every normal alternate helmet has been available for free, in the past via alerts (where it was often a common occurrence for newer helmets to be forgotten to be added as well), and now via the nightwave store, and the fact that these helmets were available in the past at some point via the nightwave store, I would say it is not, in fact, a feature, but rather someone just forgot to add them to the store rotation.

Archived