Railjack nobody is playing!

I can't find anywhere when I want to join the missions as a crew. No one joins me when I start my own missions.My ship is new so I'm not strong and need help from other players.Or until I get stronger, I need to join the players as crew members and provide the necessary  supplies, but there are hardly any other players playing in either case.Players do not play these missions.I can find teammates on every mission I enter to open Relic.This means that players are just playing to farm.Why farm? For better weapons, stronger and more beautiful costumes.Or to prove themselves to everyone.You should go to a design change.A competition must be created between clans and the rewards of this competition must change the game.Regions like PVP games should be added to the railjack map in the game.It will be a system that shows the regions under the management of the clans.In other words, if a clan and ships in a certain region make a lot more according to their scores, the control of that region will be passed to them.This will give the clan players an advantage in all maps where groups in that region are connected.

.For example, the clan that keeps the world region under control will receive a 200% increase in all money and resource gain for all its members on each planet.Or clans that keep the Saturn area under control will receive a riven mode every day when they log in.Of course, these are the ideas that come to my mind quickly.More favorable rewards can be set.Since some clans will be much stronger in the game, these regions must be more than one, such as the world1-100.If it can be done between clans, there must be pvp battles to ensure the domination of the regions.For example, clan A is made up of strong players who cannot spare much time for the game but clan B is made up of new players who spare more time for the game.The B clan takes control of the regions because they can perform more missions, but the A clan opens war on them and forcibly takes control of the regions with their ships.These cross-clans wars can take place in ships in space or by ship-to-ship shots.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

like PVP games

no.

Also it's not ship to ship boarding with dynamic combat and big ass stakes, it's giant ship hallway to go along with all other giant empty hallways; small wonder it's reception was negative, with or without three weeks of HI WE'RE ON VACATION, HAVE PROBLEMS LATER OK?

Edited by -Kittens-
  • Like 1

Might be able to get some people who've got maxed out ships to help you through the missions in recruiting chat. Apart from those doing anomalies on veil and farming intrinsics there wont be many active squads, because a lot of players have no reason to do railjack anymore. 

The idea your describing I don't really think would work as the game would just be who can collect the most revolite, the system was never designed for pvp. 

Posted (edited)
57 минут назад, EriniyPrime сказал:

For example, the clan that keeps the world region under control will receive a 200% increase in all money and resource gain for all its members on each planet.

just like Dark Sectors. do you know what happened with those?

34 минуты назад, (PS4)snoopy-dog64 сказал:

because a lot of players have no reason to do railjack anymore. 

yes. but, it's a new week and we have new nightwave missions to do, but i logged in today, checked those tasks and... hell no. wanna take a girl for walk instead. there is no reason to do warframe anymore.

Edited by Kel_Silonius

*looks over at a bunch of unused troops and solar rails*

Yeah not gonna happen.

I feel for you not being able to find people to play Railjack. It's a shame nobody could have predicted that making the content super easy, and making farming the rewards, and intrinsic even faster, would result in an empty game mode in such a short period of time.

I would offer to help you with Railjack, but there isn't much to do in Railjack. Even if you remove most the avionics, and play solo. The more people you add, the less there is to do. 

Well it's a content island with no new content really added in the last six months, what did you expect. Sadly since most of the new features are content island, your best bet to experience new content is always to jump right from the start when people are playing said content, after some months it gets progressively harder to find teams... Like doing liches nowadays you often end up solo , same with railjack, same with granuum void in a a couple of weeks, same with most of open worlds.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, EriniyPrime said:

I can't find anywhere when I want to join the missions as a crew.

Wait until DE add more RJ content.....Or until they "integrate" it into base game modes somehow (I heard they want to do that).

Coz "main playerbase" already got what they wanted from RJ missions.  This mode exhausted its "loot and lore" supply real fast.  And Warframe doesn't provide enough challenge with its content to give it any "replay" value....

So yeah. Just gotta wait until DE add some RJ skin or Event or new "region".  People will rush to Farm it, and that will be your chance to upgrade. 

• Like 1

Railjack was redesigned to be much easier to solo. The ship takes far less damage, deals far more damage and made cruise ship killing far easier. There's not a reason to have a crew anymore until the next phase. Luckily, we only have three planets and one outer region so far. We still have six other regions, Lua and the void to play with in the future.

6 hours ago, EriniyPrime said:

I can't find anywhere when I want to join the missions as a crew. No one joins me when I start my own missions.My ship is new so I'm not strong and need help from other players.Or until I get stronger, I need to join the players as crew members and provide the necessary  supplies, but there are hardly any other players playing in either case.

Firstly, no, you do not need help from other players, or to join anyone. I know this because I established myself in Railjack solo, by choice. The onboarding into the mode is absolutely dismal, so I had to spend a couple missions figuring out how things worked, but once I started having success, things became much easier very quickly. What you need to do is adapt to your temporary weakness.

6 hours ago, EriniyPrime said:

A competition must be created between clans and the rewards of this competition must change the game.Regions like PVP games should be added to the railjack map in the game.It will be a system that shows the regions under the management of the clans.In other words, if a clan and ships in a certain region make a lot more according to their scores, the control of that region will be passed to them.This will give the clan players an advantage in all maps where groups in that region are connected.

.For example, the clan that keeps the world region under control will receive a 200% increase in all money and resource gain for all its members on each planet.Or clans that keep the Saturn area under control will receive a riven mode every day when they log in.Of course, these are the ideas that come to my mind quickly.More favorable rewards can be set.Since some clans will be much stronger in the game, these regions must be more than one, such as the world1-100.If it can be done between clans, there must be pvp battles to ensure the domination of the regions.For example, clan A is made up of strong players who cannot spare much time for the game but clan B is made up of new players who spare more time for the game.The B clan takes control of the regions because they can perform more missions, but the A clan opens war on them and forcibly takes control of the regions with their ships.These cross-clans wars can take place in ships in space or by ship-to-ship shots.

Yep, that's the original concept of the Dark Sectors. They were initially some kind of PvP/E mode that gave rewards to the clan that controlled it - I don't recall the details. It's been a while. Here's a link to the Wiki's info about it.

What the Wiki does not say is why it was removed. I had to do a whole one Google search (search term: warframe dark sectors removed) to find that out! Short version is that there were DDoS attacks and death threats. This is the most informative thing I could find on it, without putting forth way more effort than I'm interested in doing.

walldough

49 points · 5 years ago · edited 5 years ago

Sticky thread by Letter 13, community moderator, in General Discussion on the official forums -

Simple fact is, no one knows who did it (Even if DE knew who did it they wouldn't tell us because it would be private information to be handled internally).

You might have suspicions about who did it, but using coincidental events as evidence to launch a witchhunt against other players, clans or alliances is NOT what the forums are for. It's shameful, abusive and disrespectful on your part.

Further topics saying that "Oh clan/alliance/player XYZ or ABC launched the DDoS" will not be tolerated. No one knows who did it, so stop accusing each other just because 'it seemed like a convenient coincidence', because that's all it was. Coincidence.

So please, for the sake of civility, stop making baseless accusations against each other. It creates false rumors and needless inflammatory posts and threads which have no business here on the forums.

Follow up replies to concerns from Letter13 -

Just because it was a convenient coincidence doesn't make it evidence. It would be just as easy for another party entirely to launch the DDoS at specific times to make it look convenient so that the blame would be shifted onto an innocent party, framing them and making the community start a witchhunt against said innocent party.

This is why it's extremely important to be neutral on the subject and not jump to conclusions without any actual evidence. In cases like these it's extremely easy to frame an innocent party and we'd be none the wiser.

Additionally, it really isn't our business to know who launched the DDoS. It isn't DE's job to inform us who it is "to stop baseless accusations" because we shouldn't be accusing anyone in the first place. Who did it and the resulting actions by DE (be it game restrictions/punishments, legal action, etc) is purely DE's business. It's a private matter between DE and those responsible.

There is no benefit, unless the one launching it belonged to a game that's a competitor to warframe, in which case preventing people from playing Warframe is a win.

There is no benefit to anyone in Warframe from a DDoS. It doesn't distinguish friend/foe, target/non-target. It targets everyone equally.

The problem here is that it's very hard to take measures against a DDoS attack. Sure, the IP(s) launching the attack could be blocked, but then all they have to do is refresh their IP (if they have dynamic) or connect with a proxy.

In cases like a SYN Flood, it's especially hard because you could have 1 attacking device but it would be near impossible to determine the attacking IP because the sender address is forged.

I can't say what steps DE are taking because I'm not a staff member and don't belong to their IT division. Also it wouldn't be a good idea for them to give out detailed information about what steps they're taking because whoever launched the attack could then reorganize their attack and use a different method.

As for reimbursement for lost time, I also can't say because I don't know.

Source

I'm in the minority according to recent popular threads, but I think the same stance should be taken here. It's gotten out of hand. Members of clan in the ICE Alliance are reporting getting death threats.

There is a great need for perspective. Nobody should be personally attacked or harassed over a video game. It is extremely unbecoming of a subreddit that I've known to be so friendly, welcoming, and positive.

There's a saying about either remembering or repeating history.

Personally, I'm actually enjoying Solo Railjack, aside from its lack of content. There's something weirdly nice about boarding an enemy ship and finding a tileset I recognize. Feels like it has a lot of potential. Just like Zaws.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Well it's a content island with no new content really added in the last six months, what did you expect. Sadly since most of the new features are content island, your best bet to experience new content is always to jump right from the start when people are playing said content, after some months it gets progressively harder to find teams... Like doing liches nowadays you often end up solo , same with railjack, same with granuum void in a a couple of weeks, same with most of open worlds.

"Content island" is a great way of describing features like this.. maybe iceberg might be a better term, as they're so effective at sinking companies.

• Like 1