Jump to content

Cyan Stars for Hard Mode rewards


Recommended Posts

Last time (last year) i said that here in the foruns and people laughted at me... 😢

But now i'm farming the stars again... maaan... how i wish there was a way (more fun way) to farm those Cyan stars, i'm not asking a easy farm, just a fun one, running max range limbo through capture missions gets boring quick...

I know people gona say "Wut!!!!! i have 10k cyan, that is unnecessary!", well good for u Sir, but i don't have much left, and i know quit few people in the same position...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on the "wut" side on this, I never understood why Stars needed to be added to reward pools,
they're dropping at (more than) adequate rates in my experience, as long as you smash containers / open lockers somewhat regularly.

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

I'm on the "wut" side on this, I never understood why Stars needed to be added to reward pools,
they're dropping at (more than) adequate rates in my experience, as long as you smash containers / open lockers somewhat regularly.

I desagree, but everyone has the right to have their opinions... There is some points in the game that u do a lot of arbitrations and starts start to lack

Edited by Silvertap
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Silvertap said:

There is some points in the game that u do a lot of arbitrations and starts start to lack

I could possibly see your point.
If you want to stock all of your sculptures with stars they will probably begin to run out.
That said the only reason I see someone doing this is for the insane robots/sculptures they build out of thousands of ayatan sculptures stacked.

If your reason is not that...please tell me what other madness have you discovered?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

If your reason is not that...please tell me what other madness have you discovered?

Alright xD

If i want to rank up all my mods i will need a lot of endo. if i want to sell sculptures or sell mods i will need endo, if i want to to use ayatan statues as decorations i will need Stars.

Those are my reasons (or madness as u put)

 

Believe me, they run out pretty quickly

Edited by Silvertap
Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhhh, I would have to say no... Cyan stars are awful rewards to get for most of the people who don't lack it. Heck, I have close to 200 filled anasas on my ship and still have hundreds of cyan stars that I just can't ever use up...

 

Honestly, you might just want to buy them off market or something, pretty sure people will sell them fairly cheap... cyan star as a reward is probably just as bad as "50 endo", and something as useless as that diluting loot table will be a major frustration. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

Honestly, you might just want to buy them off market or something, pretty sure people will sell them fairly cheap... cyan star as a reward is probably just as bad as "50 endo", and something as useless as that diluting loot table will be a major frustration.

Ok, but hard mode will have a store to trade Steel essence, so one selling option could be a little pack of cyan stars, it woudn't get in the way of people who doesn't want it. i think.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, Silvertap said:

If i want to rank up all my mods i will need a lot of endo.

Vodyanoi and the arbitrations give A LOT ( I'm currently sitting at over 400k  just from doing a random arbie that I find interesting - a.k.a. I'm not grinding my arsh off for it, just doing what seems fun) - all my mods are leveled from a long long time just by playing the game that way. I don't even have a clue how much more I have in sculptures and stars XD

17 minutes ago, Silvertap said:

if i want to sell sculptures or sell mods i will need endo,

Yes if you want to make plat from that, maybe. Never tried it, maybe there is a profit there.

17 minutes ago, Silvertap said:

if i want to to use ayatan statues as decorations i will need Stars.

 

Yep that's what I was referring to 😄



Well... limbo/loot radar is your friend 😜 there is a "nuke-farm" build somewhere online
you can farm till your hearths content with almost no effort

Edited by vegetosayajin
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Silvertap said:

Last time (last year) i said that here in the foruns and people laughted at me... 😢

But now i'm farming the stars again... maaan... how i wish there was a way (more fun way) to farm those Cyan stars, i'm not asking a easy farm, just a fun one, running max range limbo through capture missions gets boring quick...

I know people gona say "Wut!!!!! i have 10k cyan, that is unnecessary!", well good for u Sir, but i don't have much left, and i know quit few people in the same position...

When you maxed every weapon and frame those just become like everything else... Collecting dust. Having over 500,000 endo and no where to use it? If anything they need to give us a reason to have resources after everything is farmed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, (PS4)NoTrollGaming said:

I’d rather amber stars rather than cyan

We aready have ways to farm those, actually a more reasonable Cyan farm can contribute to getting more Amber.

9 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

I just run carrier and his looter mod. I find tons of stars that way with little effort 

I don't know man, for some people that work like charm, for me nothing happens, i use more stars then i get it.

6 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

When you maxed every weapon and frame those just become like everything else... Collecting dust. Having over 500,000 endo and no where to use it? If anything they need to give us a reason to have resources after everything is farmed.

Well, i'm getting there, i have 3k+ hours of warframe, and i am MR29, and surprisigly i lack Cyan... as for other resouces i have way more then i need, i could make a full flaged Orokin just by puting theirs cells together xD - But i get what u mean, and actualy suposedly we were to be using those extra resouces with railjack, but i guess something hapanned in the way (as aways lol).

18 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I literally csn not use my Stars fast enough but at the same im not grtting alot of sculptures 

Lucky u man! Or unlucky me...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, this is unnecessary. I’m in the same boat as you still trying to get all of my mods ranked up, and endo is much needed but cyan stars are pretty plentiful. You just get them passively by playing the game. Amber stars are much harder to come by but the blueprint from the Arby store takes care of that problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Yeah, this is unnecessary. I’m in the same boat as you still trying to get all of my mods ranked up, and endo is much needed but cyan stars are pretty plentiful. You just get them passively by playing the game. Amber stars are much harder to come by but the blueprint from the Arby store takes care of that problem.

I will give this advice before is too late for you, don't make Amber, if u want Ambar, get then from T5 relics, i used to have more then 1k Cyan stars, maybe it is not a problem for u now, but u will never know about the future, when u start to do long runs to have fun, is when u start to not get that manny Cyans, and eventually it will end. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Silvertap said:

I will give this advice before is too late for you, don't make Amber, if u want Ambar, get then from T5 relics, i used to have more then 1k Cyan stars, maybe it is not a problem for u now, but u will never know about the future, when u start to do long runs to have fun, is when u start to not get that manny Cyans, and eventually it will end. 

I’ve been doing this for months and never had a problem. Sure sometimes the sculptures start to pile up if I’m doing a lot of Arby’s but I’ll eventually fill them all. I also only play for an hour or two a day so I’m pretty casual, and just don’t see Cyan’s ever being a real problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Smells like rng is rng augmented by what your run.

I'm on the side I just drop stars for endo directly as I don't bother with arby's enough to get a load of status.  the grind just isn't that fun for me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Silvertap said:

Last time (last year) i said that here in the foruns and people laughted at me... 😢

But now i'm farming the stars again... maaan... how i wish there was a way (more fun way) to farm those Cyan stars, i'm not asking a easy farm, just a fun one, running max range limbo through capture missions gets boring quick...

I know people gona say "Wut!!!!! i have 10k cyan, that is unnecessary!", well good for u Sir, but i don't have much left, and i know quit few people in the same position...

Then you need to play solo more often and take your time to clear a level, loot it properly. I have done so many times and I now have too many Cyan stars, so much so that I give them away for free every trade.

Loot some more dude.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...