Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: July 6 - 10

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: 100 Ducats
  • Tuesday: 100 Ducats
  • Wednesday: 100 Ducats
  • Thursday: 200 Ducats

Baro Ki’Teer is en route for his TennoCon 2020 visits. Get your Ducats ready!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

29 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

No, but I remember when it was a 100 ducat drop, and Megan only gave us 1.

When will they finally give us a way to get rid of that extra ducat they promised a while back? I want a ducat decoration that costs 1 ducat!

15 minutes ago, LixSin said:

When will they finally give us a way to get rid of that extra ducat they promised a while back? I want a ducat decoration that costs 1 ducat!

They should have Darvo sell a decoration or item for 1 Ducat at Baro’s relay, solely to troll Baro.

So the ingame news terminal claims the stream is live right now (which is what got me to check it out in the first place), but Twitch has nothing going on and only suggest to rewatch the recording from last week.

1 minute ago, Mephane said:

So the ingame news terminal claims the stream is live right now (which is what got me to check it out in the first place), but Twitch has nothing going on and only suggest to rewatch the recording from last week.

yeah same, it should start in 1 hr so it must be error

Will we ever be getting a Dual Swords Nikana Weapon? Something like what Teshin has. He wields a Katana Nikana and a Nikana shōtō, both having Gemini Nikana Sheaths. Also, will we ever get the option to use the Gemini Weapon Skin Hilt on the Nikana Prime instead of the Nikana Prime hilt when using the Gemini Weapon Skin? It works on every other skin, besides the Gemini Skins.

Archived