Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Spawn More Than One Vault In Derelict Missions

JerryMouse13

I feel that the currently the Vault system offers to little reward for the amount of preparation it requires.

What I'd like to see is simply for 2 different vaults to be guaranteed to spawn on a Derelict mission, perhaps with an incredibly small chance to spawn even more.

Not only would this increase the chances of success for smaller parties, but I think it would also add an interesting risk element to the system, where players can choose to take the time to hunt down extra rewards, after opening the initial vault.

This is only a very rough Idea at the moment, and I would appreciate any kind of feedback at the moment.

id say spawn 2 vaults but let people only open one that would be a bit more helpful for the people that play solo 

Simple yet clever. Opening one would permanently seal the other - this would greatly help solo players. I would also spread corrupted mods into 4 smaller loot tables - one for each vault type - players would be able to pick from which of two sets they want mod - lower RNG.

Edited by xGryphus

Simple yet clever. Opening one would permanently seal the other - this would greatly help solo players. I would also spread corrupted mods into 4 smaller loot tables - one for each vault type - players would be able to pick from which of two sets they want mod - lower RNG.

It's an interesting idea, I'm wary though, because DE apparently wants to promote more team play trough the vault mechanics, and this seems to benefit smaller parties more, while not benefitting larger parties as much. I'd like to make it so that a full party can obtain a greater reward than solo players.