Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what do you expect to see a Tennocon this year?

I am expecting some big expansion that we wont get to play till late November early December this year, and when we do get it we will have a bunch of new resources that we will have to farm, for any of the new weapons they get added with it said update.

16 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Upcoming updates are what devstreams are for. 

Tennocon is essentially the CES, MWC for Warframe. It's supposed to show what the future can hold for WF. 

Why would someone want to wait a year just for a run of the mill devstream? 

Because we waited for a dumbed down railjack after a bit over 2 years aka the amount of lifetime I have spent in this entire game lol. And look how they delivered railjack lol. They can't punch above their weight and most of their concepts are poorly implemented or not implemented at all.

honestly, i dont expect anything from tennocon, i first want everything that was showcased in the last 2 events that we still dont have, they can make new content presentation after they delived what they already showcased so far. (railjack lich+squad link open world, railjack from open world areas, corpus railjack fighting nef anyo, and anything else showcased that is still missing) i get covid-19 put a damper on things, but some of those things were over a year befor this pandemic.

3 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:

Because we waited for a dumbed down railjack after a bit over 2 years aka the amount of lifetime I have spent in this entire game lol. And look how they delivered railjack lol. They can't punch above their weight and most of their concepts are poorly implemented or not implemented at all.

But they delivered railjack and it adds a lot to the regular Warframe experience. So because people can't handle they're own expectations, devs should never talk about things they are trying to do? It's not like they WON'T be doing these things if they don't show it. 

Am i only one that can see a demo, and think "it may not be exactly like that, but it's cool to see what direction they are taking Warframe in". Most conventions like this don't show exactly how the final product will look or perform. I just don't get gamers these days. So impatient and sets expectations through the roof. 

Personally, I don't see the point of having a huge convention for a long advertisements about current content or soon to be released content. I guess you guys prefer devs to keep everything in secret until it's done and ready to ship. 

4 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

But they delivered railjack and it adds a lot to the regular Warframe experience.

It adds a completely different game is more accurate than saying it adds to the warframe experience ,

it is an acceptable game ,

the kind i would find as free demo or in early access but it is a different game.

So because people can't handle they're own expectations, devs should never talk about things they are trying to do? It's not like they WON'T be doing these things if they don't show it.

so players dont have a right to show their disappointment ?

They can do what they want honestly, but if they dont deliver upon the promise then players losing faith is expected.

Am i only one that can see a demo, and think "it may not be exactly like that, but it's cool to see what direction they are taking Warframe in". Most conventions like this don't show exactly how the final product will look or perform. I just don't get gamers these days. So impatient and sets expectations through the roof.

Issue is the scope of the difference between what is shown and what is launched not just how long it takes,

If the Devs are playing on a big screen it implies the concept is ready and the tech supports it,

The difference between what was shown against what exists is sufficiently large to wonder if it was just false advertising.

Personally, I don't see the point of having a huge convention for a long advertisements about current content or soon to be released content.

Ok , your personal opinions are noted but that is pretty much what most conventions are , it only depends on howmuch time you consider in the frame for it to be current , soon or later..

I guess you guys prefer devs to keep everything in secret until it's done and ready to ship. 

I prefer Devs plan their dreams in line with their capabilities and with clear timelines and only share things they are confident of actually releasing before next tennocon.

Expanding on the current systems instead of just adding new ones.

More bounties, activities and rewards for the two open worlds

New Railjack content and integration to the main game

Lich rework without having to introduce the Corpus Liches. 

Void rework.

Asking too much, I know.

Hmm honestly not really sure. the Paradox thing maybe though I must admit, I am not really excited for that. (mostly cause of lack of major information?) I hope we see more stuff about Railjacks like expansions and full integration with the base game and Liches but I have a feeling that will be a while yet.

I have a feeling we are going to see the Command intrinsic in play too, along with a release (or hopefully a test cluster release) I must admit, I have a horrible feeling it's not going to meet everyone expectations (and mine) Guess we'll see on that.

Corpus Liches I bet will be a major thing at Tennocon, hopefully that will come with a major looking into the whole Murmur system and another look at the converts but who knows, heck I would love to see that specialization thing they had a the previous Tennocon to be a thing.  

I guess if I had to put my hopes into a list it'd be: 

1. Third Orb Bossfight
  2. Lich Expansion(or Ovehaul) / Integration into Railjack? (Gimme a Kuva Javlok and Sword/Shield weapon!)
  3. Corpus Liches? 
  4. Pet rework
  5. More Umbral stuff? 
  6. Expansions of Open World areas?

Just to name a few, I can't really see what kind of huge stuff we'll be getting. 

Edit: well I was completely wrong. 

Archived