Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Mallet missing notes after Deadlock Protocol

EDIT:  Just saw the other reports.  This is a duplicate report so not sure there are any details that are different to my situation

Since the Deadlock Protocol arrived I have noticed something is wrong with Octavia's Mallet.  When you are in a multiplayer session and you cast Mallet the notes seem to be missing or not play at all.  Test again in a solo mission and everything works as expected.  Go back to multiplayer and the notes start missing again.  The animation is also affected where the radius line just sits there as a slow moving wave with no beat.  The ball in the center just sits idle and every once in a while emits a beat or sporadically plays some notes.  It could be me trying to find patterns but it seems to happen the more players there are in the session.

I've tested this across two accounts on two different PS4 consoles.

I can submit a recording upon request if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Eu estou com o mesmo problema, as habilidades maller e resonator estão faltando notas quando jogo em multiplayer, deixa o jogo desagradável,  ja que essa personagem utiliza a música, sem música é a mesma coisa que ignora o que realmente a octavia faz.

Pensei que fosse a internet, mas aumentei mais megas de internet  e continua no mesmo estado

Archived